Pink for Brian & Lili too!

SteveK

I met with Brian & Lili tonight for dinner in Guangzhou. I am happy to announce they received the Pink today also! Brian's internet connection is slooooooow, so it may be a while before he can post some details about the interview.

Dylan's Wendy took us all out to dinner tonight. Wendy is a great gal as I am sure Dylan can tell you. Thank you Wendy for being such a great hostess!

I met with Brian & Lili tonight for dinner in Guangzhou. I am happy to announce they received the Pink today also! Brian's internet connection is slooooooow, so it may be a while before he can post some details about the interview.

Dylan's Wendy took us all out to dinner tonight. Wendy is a great gal as I am sure Dylan can tell you. Thank you Wendy for being such a great hostess!

Hello Steve,

That is great. I am sure everyone had a great time especially when it is all PINK. By the way was the interveiw in English or Chinese?

Joe

Guest WenDylan

I am so happy to hear everyone got pink! I am jealous I am not there to join you all for dinner. At least I know Wendy had food and this will make her not so grumpy. :unsure: Congratulations to both of you and your women. I hope you enjoy the rest of your travel in China before returning home safety to home. :ranting: :unsure:

;) :cheering: :toot: :yahoo: :coolthumb: :o :rolleyes: :mbounce: :mbounce: :mbounce:

Yeah!!! Like Steve said we were successful yesterday. Let me relate what Lili told me it was like for her and daughter.

First thing was after arrival on 5th floor they give a clerk the I-134, tax information and supporting financial documents. He then asked her if she was member of CCP (no), if she had done any foriegn travel (yes) and if yes, where to and how long.

After that they sat down and then were called up for finger prints then later sworn in as a group.

Down stairs in the coffee shop Steve, Apple, a few non-CFLers and I started the coffee drinking pee-break suffle :eekout: . I really enjoyed talking with everybody and it helped make the time pass a little faster.

Back upstairs Lili was talking with another lady and they noticed the black widow at window 21.....they looked at each other and both said "please no window 21!"......they both were called to 21 :yikes:

So Steve, Apple and I were deep in conversation when a bouncing bundle of joy came flashing down the isle, BIG smile she arrived so fast she caught Steve off gaurd....all of us actually. It was only 9:30 when Maggie came down with PINK and we all :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: .

Two hours later Lili gets the call....window 21 please. VO asked for chat records and photos. She asked Lili who the people were in the photos (I made sure she handed the pictures of my Dad, stepmom, Lili and I first)

Here were the questions:

1. Who petitioned for you?

2. When did you meet? She answered when we first met in person and the VO asked her again so Lili replyed, "do you mean on the internet?" VO said yes so Lili gave right answer.

3. How many times did your fiancee visit?

4. What dates did he visit?

5. What is your current job? (Lili's job)

6. What was your first job? (we have no idea why they would ask this, it was 15 yrs ago she left that job)

7. Where did you study english?

8. Where is your ex-husband? (she told VO she lost contact with him about 1 yr ago so she said last known address in Shenyang)

9. Have you ever applied for a visa? (2 tourist visas in 2005, both denied)

10. Does your fiancee have any kids? (she replyed no, VO asked why not, Lili replyed because he never married, VO then said....maybe he will want kids with you and cracked a smile. ((kind of a cruel thing to say when she must know that once you have one child they make you get operation to prevent more))

After that the VO said congrats you are approved. Lili said thankyou very much and then came downstairs, stopped right by the coffee shop and started talking to somebody standing in the hallway. Turns out she didn't see the coffee shop and was asking where it was....I walked up and then she noticed it was right next to her :roller: .

Anyway, that's how it happened for us, :lol: all for the support and good wishes sent our way.

Brian and Lili :romantic:

I have pictures on my camara but will have to wait until I get home to post.....forgot cable :D. It was quite the honor to be in the presence of the ambassador for CFL once again :rolleyes:

I have pictures on my camara but will have to wait until I get home to post.....forgot cable :Dah:. It was quite the honor to be in the presence of the ambassador for CFL once again ;)

hoho :o am I really the ambassador?? who I report to?? Don is the president? :o

:roller:

Actually Brian 's wife is pretty funny. We have a great time talking laughing :D with steve's wife.