Please,more understanding in our situation

Tony,

Very interesting things you write. Well thought out and informative.

My only questions....what kind of help do you suggest we offer poorlady? Should we all send money? Take her into our homes? Introduce her to guys she can marry and hope she can get an AOS that way?

Other than advice and the efforts many have put into this thread, I don't know what more we can do for her. Personally, we have little responsiblity for her. As a group, we've assumed a certain degree of responsiblity with each other. Since we all have some specific things in common, we do our best to keep each other informed as we learn more. Some have even called/written people in the group member's behalf. I don't know what more we can do......

Dave

I don't think it would be easy for her to come back to USA after returning to China (within 90th day). Do you mean that she apply for another K1 or K3 visa in the future?  To do that, she has to find a petitioner again (a lover).

I didn;t mean about K-1 or K-3 visa at all. she sounds like she is still young if she really wants to get a better life and then she is the one who should try hard. She can either study and take TOFEL and apply a school here. No one should day-dream to get something easily from another person...

Very well done Tony.  The very least help, is to offer our sympathy, instead of our criticizm.

I will choose to remain silent if I do not believe Poorlady at all.  I know that I am no one to judge anyone's motives.  I know very little about the truth.

:greenblob:

remain silent too...