I NEED HELP!!!

Guest poorlady

Guest poorlady

I am now in New York and I arrived here by K1 visa last Friday but when I saw my fiance, he changed his mind. He said that we are not meant to be together and it's a wrong thing to bring me here. He asked me get out of here last week. And I had to move out. Now I am facing a very difficult situation. I dare not go back to China any more because I have said good bye to all of my friends and relatives and I don't want to go either. But I know this kind of visa will not allow me to stay in the US over 90 days without marry him. Do anyone here have any ideas for me? I will be very apprecicated. I am sad and even think about finishing my life here. Why him didn't say it earlier until I arrived! And it was me who bought the plane tickets. So please give me a hand all my sisters! Thank you.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am really sorry to hear that but i dont think it will be the good idea you try to stay here with K visa. The best way to do is return to your homeland -China.

It is not wise to think the reason why you dont want to go back to your homeland is because you had said good-bye to them. If your ONLY purpose to come to the U.S is for your fiance then there is no other reason if you stil want to stay in a foreign coutry.

I believe there is no place will be better than your home and have your loved ones and freinds around you. Since your finace refused to build your own home here and stay together. For your safety and your futuer you really should go back home...

Again are you thinking of you will never go back to China and see your relations again?

poorlady...I am so sorry to hear your story... and

1. if you want to stay, then just stay, would be tough but you will go over it.

2. if you want to go back, then just go back, don't need to care about the others talking too much, your life is your life.

3. learn something from this experience, do better next time.

good luck

Guest poorlady

I see but it's hard to make up the decision if things happen on you. I just feel it's unfair to me that he asked me to buy plane tickets myself. Why he didn't tell me before he changed his mind?

I just feel it's unfair to me that he asked me to buy plane tickets myself. Why he didn't tell me before he changed his mind?

poorlady...

right now... you may don't need to think about whether it's fair or not fair.

a good thing is, now you have choice.

if I was you, I will chose to go back, and find a better guy, and...

learn to know a person's real personality before you go further in the relationship.

I am now in New York and I arrived here by K1 visa last Friday but when I saw my fiance, he changed his mind. He said that we are not meant to be together and it's a wrong thing to bring me here. He asked me get out of here last week.

I am not proud tonight to be an American.

What a shame... :)

What a coward. Or at the very least a irresponsible individual

Jerks abound ( male and female ) , boundary-less.

I am so sorry. I just wish I could tell him a piece of my mind for uprooting someone and let her stand in the wind....

PM me or my wife Yuhui if we can be of any help..

I just feel it's unfair to me that he asked me to buy plane tickets myself. Why he didn't tell me before he changed his mind?

poorlady...

right now... you may don't need to think about whether it's fair or not fair.

a good thing is, now you have choice.

if I was you, I will chose to go back, and find a better guy, and...

learn to know a person's real personality before you go further in the relationship.

enight.. you are right..

Still this story makes me so angry, whether she is Chinese or Argentine or South African....

As a European ( originally ) I was brought to think Americans were shallow... As an American now for 10 years, in a country I deepy love, this story reminds me of what is indeed wrong with the American society.

Sorry, I disgressed.. but her story did disturb me,..

Still this story makes me so angry, whether she is Chinese or Argentine or South African....

yes, I agree with you...

her story makes me sad and angry too...

sad... because it's not the only story I have heard, angry... because women from other countries to marry with Americans usually are the lower power group, difficult to protect themselves.

It seems to me if a man does this he must have some evil intentions to get back at her. I am not saying what he did is right I feel we don't know the whole story. It also seems to me that she is trying to find a way to stay in the USA how she can stay in the USA. Just so happen a post on the 19 there was a post you guys should it.

http://www.global7network.com/ru/us_en/mes...1&p=1&post=2003

Well, I am an American and quite proud of it. But this sickens me. But you must all realize that this isnt a reflection on the American society as a whole. This person is irresponsible and must be real immature to do this to this poor lady. I am sorry for you, and I think Enight is correct in saying that you are better off going back to your country. INS will not allow you to stay legally, and if you choose to stay illegally then your hardship will be even more i suspect.

Once again, I am sorry for you, and i wish i could help you.

Patrick

It seems to me if a man does this he must have some evil intentions to get back at her. I am not saying what he did is right I feel we don't know the whole story. It also seems to me that she is trying to find a way to stay in the USA how she can stay in the USA. Just so happen a post on the 19 there was a post you guys should it.

http://www.global7network.com/ru/us_en/mes...1&p=1&post=2003

i AGREE with you gigibebe. i amsorry to hear this story but the most i can see from her words is how she wants to stay in the U.S by herself. I can't imagine someone has got hurt by an Amercian here but still wants to try her best to stay in this Country :lol:

What is her real purpose? Only she knows the best...

I wish Chinese can be more "zi zun"on this sitiation. And again if it was me Of Couse I will buy my return Ticket with my Own money. Why i need to use someone else's money like that?