Interview In China Finally Schedule

Hello All,

Finally got a interview date of 12/15/08. I will be in Guangzhou around 12/8/08 on. If anyone is there and want to meet up send me a personal message and we probably can do that. Let hope for a PINK then I can be home for Christmas.

Joe

Good for you guys!!! It's an exciting, full of promise, time of your life. :) Good luck at the interview.

tsap seui

Hello All,

Thanks, now it time to find a good cheap ticket. I had one but now I need to change the date and my crazy travel agent wants 700 on a ticket that cost only 1087. God, he told me to change the date was only 200 reticketing fee + 100 air difference now it is like 700. Well let me fly in to HKG first then figure out what next. Any cheap ticket site will help. Thanks again.

Joe

ticket? have yer wife review www.ctrip.com for tickets from china to usa. she'll get an idea of the cost and routings.

Then, tell her to go to several chinese ticket agents in her city, have them compete against each other.

If you mean YOUR ticket - ug - these things become seasonal, I think it's because you've shifted from one season to another - this changes the price a lot.

Contact that airline directly, see what they tell you about changing yer ticket.

Edited by Darnell (see edit history)

ticket? have yer wife review www.ctrip.com for tickets from china to usa. she'll get an idea of the cost and routings.

Then, tell her to go to several chinese ticket agents in her city, have them compete against each other.

If you mean YOUR ticket - ug - these things become seasonal, I think it's because you've shifted from one season to another - this changes the price a lot.

Contact that airline directly, see what they tell you about changing yer ticket.

Hello Darnell,

Thanks for the tip on the ticket from CHINA TO US. My ticket is with the travel agent not doing his work. I can still get ticket on Cathy from SFO to Hong Kong for 888.18 include taxed. But that not what he wants to give it to me for. He want me to pay 1400 + date exchange fee. That like double the current price right now hehe.

Joe