Beijing China re-visited

Guest WenDylan

That is amazing you got targeted for pick-pocketing! Wendy told me her family said I always look stern and ready to fight. Maybe that's why I never ran into trouble? :lol:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JUST FOUND OUT I LOOK SO NERVOUS WHILE WE WERE TAKING THIS PHOTO AT THE AIRPORT£¬I KNEW I WAS TOO EXCITED¡£AM I DREAMING£¿ IF IT IS A DREAM I WOULD PREFER I WILL NEVER WAKEUP¡£

This is my Ting making her entrance into CFL. I think she means the photo in our "Beijing" photo album.

B)

Thanks for posting! You're thread is making me hungry, though, they closed all the Dairy Queen's here... they were famous, maybe not world famous, but they were famous... for somethings... :unsure:

Keep us posted, I really enjoyed your pictures!

No More Dairy Queens ??? How will you cope ?!?!? THIS SUCKS !!! Sonic can make 'similar', but it's not the same... grrrrr.

You might be right!?!! :lol: :o

Ting welcome to our dysfunctional but fun family here at CFL., have fun and don't let any one here bully you.

Mike

Especially Rob. :lol:

LOL I don't think you have to worry about that, she is already training me to be a good boy. :blink:

JUST FOUND OUT I LOOK SO NERVOUS WHILE WE WERE TAKING THIS PHOTO AT THE AIRPORT£¬I KNEW I WAS TOO EXCITED¡£AM I DREAMING£¿ IF IT IS A DREAM I WOULD PREFER I WILL NEVER WAKEUP¡£

It's amazing, isn't it? That man you love, he's exiting out of baggage claim, headed to find YOU. He's travelled a good number of hours, messed up with time zone changes, and he's on the ground to see YOU.

Isn't it wonderful? It's as if the clock has started again, after being stopped since the last time you saw him.

(Yes, I miss my lass)..

Be Sweet, and Sweet Smelling !!!

Hi every lovely friends,

I am Mrs shadeogray :blink: :lol: , excuse my belated appreciations to all of your warm welcome here.

Rob told me to say something to express our thanks of be half of me here many times.I been thinking too hard the best word to convey how happy I am to be memeber of CFL family.

My special thanks to Lee,Your unconditional in-time help.I know thanks can never be enough to tell my emotions under this special case.

And amazing to have met couple brother Richard and sister Amanda in Beijing.This world is so small.

Well. gotta go before got hard spank on the skinny butt from Rob. :o Rob is waiting at the lodge downstairs.

Love you all.

Hi every lovely friends,

I am Mrs shadeogray :lol: B) , excuse my belated appreciations to all of your warm welcome here.

Rob told me to say something to express our thanks of be half of me here many times.I been thinking too hard the best word to convey how happy I am to be memeber of CFL family.

My special thanks to Lee,Your unconditional in-time help.I know thanks can never be enough to tell my emotions under this special case.

And amazing to have met couple brother Richard and sister Amanda in Beijing.This world is so small.

Well. gotta go before got hard spank on the skinny butt from Rob. :lol: Rob is waiting at the lodge downstairs.

Love you all.

~FacePalms~ :o :blink:

I love her humor, and yes I came back up stairs to see what the hold up was LOL.

Excuse me I have someone to tickle till they beg for mercy... :P

Ting -

Skinny Butt??

Oh My - Rob never mentioned this...

Perhaps Rob can become a temporary correspondent for CHAS in BeiJing or the city of your choice...

Have a Wonderful Monday !!!!!

Warmest Regards.....

(CHAS = Chinese Hiney Appreciation Society)