Can Anyone Say 11/22/07

Oh gezzzzzzzzzzz its been almost a year since I mailed it in. My how time flys when your having fun.

Got my NOA-1 in January.

Brings a new meaning to the phrase "hire the handicap". I tip my hat to such an efficient organization this USCIS.

They need another day off tomorrow for being the upstanding organization they are. Oh, hell USCIS dont come back to work until Monday.

Oh gezzzzzzzzzzz its been almost a year since I mailed it in. My how time flys when your having fun.

Got my NOA-1 in January.

Brings a new meaning to the phrase "hire the handicap". I tip my hat to such an efficient organization this USCIS.

They need another day off tomorrow for being the upstanding organization they are. Oh, hell USCIS dont come back to work until Monday.

you did not get your NOA2 yet? man,i thought my wait is long,13 months until we got our interview(trial).and since we got the white,we wait some more.Goverment efficiency....yup,first class !!!!!

jimi

Guest ShaQuaNew

Got my NOA-1 in January.

Would you mind sharing a bit more about your case? Apart from administrative delays, there are few other reasons why a case might be delayed. For example:

1. The petitioner has an arrest record

2. The petitioner or beneficiary has previously filed another marriage based visa case, that was denied or had a violation of some sort.

3. The petitioner has a history of domestic violence.

These are a few of the standouts. It's not often discussed, as you don't see it happen too often here, but the USCIS will sometimes withhold adjudication (hold in abeyance) if the petitioner has been determined to has something in their record that they just don't want to approve. These sorts of cases are held by the FBI or CIA and cannot be divulged.

Edited by ShaQuaNew (see edit history)

I am a good little boy. I have had my clearances for years, I used to be the arrestee, not the arrested. Nothing in my dark and deep past to cause this delay. I got denied 2 years ago "not a bonafide relationship" on a I-129F with the same lady of course, now she is my wife. The first time around I had to handwrite letters to GUZ tell how we met and some others stuff. Has anyone else been asked to do that.

I couldn't produce plane tickets for 5 trips, because I worked then for the airlines and I flew for free and had no tickets. This whole thing is a travesty of their so called "power" to judge others. Do ya think I'm bitter - no comment.

I couldn't produce plane tickets for 5 trips, because I worked then for the airlines and I flew for free and had no tickets.

If you fly "space available" in the future, save your boarding pass stub. The stub has your name, destination, and date on it. These are acceptable proof of travel.

Edited by SteveK (see edit history)

Brokenheart,

I remember you very well, because we applied for CR-1 around the same time. I have been thinking how come you didn't post what happened after that...

If you look at my timeline, I got NOA1 in January then NOA2 in May 2008 for both CR-1 and K3 the same day. Can you call USCIS or get an Infopass appointment?

Got my NOA-1 in January.

Hi brokenHeart,

You filed an I-130, but you filed an I-129F about 4 to 5months later..They may be waiting for the I-129F to be approved before both are approved.

Normally, one sends in the I-130 and after approval immediately sends in the I-129F...This maybe the delay....just a thought.

Tom and Ling

They may be waiting for the I-129F to be approved before both are approved.

Normally, one sends in the I-130 and after approval immediately sends in the I-129F...This maybe the delay....just a thought.

I don't think this is the problem. I waited for a lonnng time(look at my timeline)... then this feb08 or mar... I filed the I-129f... because I was fristrated after wating so long... they denied my I129f(k3), because I didn't submit supporting documents with the k3 petition, I was told by a USCIS person on the phone I didn't need to.... anyway, I just ignored my k3 and as my I-130 was approved in Apr 08... this is a long story.

My suggestion to you is to start by sending certified letters to the USCISdirector, USCIS Omsbudsman, your senator, your congressman and even Vice president Cheney,,, I woould have said the President, but his reply took over 3 months...VP Cheney, respomded quickly.... you may be getting help from one of these as they will inquire on your behalf..... keep any correspondence that you receive and a copy of your certified letters proving you letters were sent... you may get an approval quickly or this might just be the beginning of a long road to have it resolved. I had to take the latter, but did have success.

Good luck. IM me if you want more particulars