Declaration At Customs

Thanks, Shushuweiwei,

I have decided to leave the supplements at home and take the time off from the gym. It will be difficult to stay away if my hotel has a nice weight room. But I will be taking my prescriptions, and have my OTC sinus meds already bought and they remain unopened until I get there. As well as Tums and Maalox (I've been advised this is a good idea). I am so excited and ready to go.

Appaullo

Guest WenDylan

BTW, I believe that all prescription meds are supposed to be in original containers showing your name and date of prescription. I think OTC meds are supposed to be in original packaging. Unidentified pills may be confiscated and discarded.

So I wouldn't fill your pill case until after arrival. If you are selected for special screening at the airport they may chuck them. It probably doesn't happen often but I'm sure you'd be unhappy if it did.

I stayed for several weeks, and I filled my pill cases before leaving. I couldn't keep my injections in their original containers, so to thwart any problem, I got a letter from my doctor describing my condition, treatment, and current medications, and he listed several contact numbers for any questions. This is in regard to prescription only though...