I-797E...AARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGG...

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well after getting RFE'd... :toot: I did the quit claim thingie which cost $300+ for about 10 minutes of attorney "work"... :rolleyes: and dug up some forms we had both signed a year ago applying for a home equity line of credit and sent in the whole schmeer on 11/24... :rolleyes:

Well today came the shiny, new 10 year GC... :D :D :D

Hey Bob did we beat you??? If so remember our deal... :toot: you have to take all the abuse dumped on me for the rest of the year... :D

Dammit! I mean Congratulations!

-- dumping boy

Well after getting RFE'd... :blink: I did the quit claim thingie which cost $300+ for about 10 minutes of attorney "work"... :angry: and dug up some forms we had both signed a year ago applying for a home equity line of credit and sent in the whole schmeer on 11/24... ;)

Hey Bob did we beat you??? If so remember our deal... :blink: you have to take all the abuse dumped on me for the rest of the year... :lol:

Congratulations, now send me your phone number so my wife can tell yours how she got her 10 year card before her. :lol:

See Lee there are basically 2 kinds of people here... ;) Process peoples, who get all their ducks in a row and get everything right on the first day and first try... :D And then the VISION peoples... :blink: who have this vision of getting it right eventually but can't be bothered by the messy details... B)

Oh and another thingie... :lol: Since my wife got it later it EXPIRES later... :D

I understand, but didn't I meet your wife in Chicago while we were waiting for P3. :D

Well after getting RFE'd... :blink: I did the quit claim thingie which cost $300+ for about 10 minutes of attorney "work"... :angry: and dug up some forms we had both signed a year ago applying for a home equity line of credit and sent in the whole schmeer on 11/24... ;)

Hey Bob did we beat you??? If so remember our deal... :blink: you have to take all the abuse dumped on me for the rest of the year... :lol:

Congratulations, now send me your phone number so my wife can tell yours how she got her 10 year card before her. :lol:

See Lee there are basically 2 kinds of people here... ;) Process peoples, who get all their ducks in a row and get everything right on the first day and first try... :D And then the VISION peoples... :blink: who have this vision of getting it right eventually but can't be bothered by the messy details... :D

Oh and another thingie... :lol: Since my wife got it later it EXPIRES later... :D

I understand, but didn't I meet your wife in Chicago while we were waiting for P3. :D

And I hope my wife learnt you how to select a watermelon... :P

As I have attempted to 'splain... :D You are the former and I am the latter... B)

Let me summarize my experience... :happy2:

I had absolutely tons of evidence that we were living as a married couple covering the whole time my wife has been here...BUT I had not retitled my house or provided any evidence showing her financial interest in our house and that's why I get RFE'd...I know of others who did not retitle their houses but passed on some other evidence showing their spouse had that financial interest in their domicile...Perhaps just the evidence of the home equity looan application that we both had signed which used the house as collateral would have sufficed but I did not want to take any chances... :yahoo:

Best of luck to everyone else on this road... :o

First of all, CONGRATULATIONS on the 10 year PRC (permanent residence card) 2 days before my wife got hers :D . Let this be a lesson to you that boff of you need your names on house titles and such. :o

Go figure, my wife and I had boff our names on our china house and we got our PRC with no questions asked :rolleyes: Jus duhn't make sense does it? :lol:

BTW, do ya have any property in China that you wanna sell cheap?? :lol: