Some picspam for y'all

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any time Amber, your part of the family now, you can come here to vent, ask questions, have a laugh or just read some of the sh*t that is posted here, welcome home little sister.

Mike

Thank you so much that means alot to me

welcome home little sister

That actually made me tear up a bit <3

Guest ShaQuaNew

Nice pictures, Amber. You two make a handsome couple. That boy's got some hair, heh? A blond hottie like you must have been quite a hit in China. :roller: :blink:

Thanks for sharing. :ph34r:

Remember Dennis, she's married, and so are you...

:lol:

I figured i'd post these here since a lot of my pictures are from around China. I'll just post a few, i'm trying to set up a public photo album, so i'll update with a link to that once i'm done heh

I hope you guys like them :(

Amber;

It's Hawaii 2 Mike&Jin, who just left Xiamen after successful K1 interview on 7 Oct.

The building is a "wholesale Merchandise place"...if my hanzi is worth a darn after spending a year at Xiamen University learning Chinese (or at least attempting) -- the Pinyin without tones version is "Fu Jian Xiao Shang Ping Pi Fa Shi Chang", wholesale merchandise place!!!!

Does your husband live in Xiamen or Shao Wu? We have been to Sanming and Mingxi as Jin's cousins's wife lives close to your husbands home village Shao Wu and we of course lived in Xiamen. If he lives in Xiamen -- we have cousins that live there now - and we still have Jin's house there. We expect after we get her GC, and AP to be able to return for a few months in the Spring.

Since we have recently been through the interview process - we would be glad to assist - as well as you will find real experts on this site, vice someone like us who only have our recent first experience - so we only know what worked for us - vice others who have a world of experience.

Glad you posted...as soon as I saw Gulang Yu and Nan Puto --- it was like being at home in Xiamen!!

Hawaii Mike & Now Jin

Nice pictures, Amber. You two make a handsome couple. That boy's got some hair, heh? A blond hottie like you must have been quite a hit in China. :sosad: B)

Thanks for sharing. :lol:

Thank you. And yeh he's got some hair lol He tried to dye it blonde and that color happened lol. And obviously i'm not really blonde lol (You can see i'm really brunette). I bleached my hair out on a whim, then when i went to dye it back i found out the hard way i'm allergic to hair dye :(

Remember Dennis, she's married, and so are you...

:ph34r:

Isn't that the whole point of this site? LOL :ph34r:

Amber;

It's Hawaii 2 Mike&Jin, who just left Xiamen after successful K1 interview on 7 Oct.

The building is a "wholesale Merchandise place"...if my hanzi is worth a darn after spending a year at Xiamen University learning Chinese (or at least attempting) -- the Pinyin without tones version is "Fu Jian Xiao Shang Ping Pi Fa Shi Chang", wholesale merchandise place!!!!

Does your husband live in Xiamen or Shao Wu? We have been to Sanming and Mingxi as Jin's cousins's wife lives close to your husbands home village Shao Wu and we of course lived in Xiamen. If he lives in Xiamen -- we have cousins that live there now - and we still have Jin's house there. We expect after we get her GC, and AP to be able to return for a few months in the Spring.

Since we have recently been through the interview process - we would be glad to assist - as well as you will find real experts on this site, vice someone like us who only have our recent first experience - so we only know what worked for us - vice others who have a world of experience.

Glad you posted...as soon as I saw Gulang Yu and Nan Puto --- it was like being at home in Xiamen!!

Hawaii Mike & Now Jin

Hello! Knowing that place is wholesale now makes me wish we would've had time to check it out! grr.

Well he technically is living in Xiamen. He still has his apartment there but the house owner is such a bitch. She's terrible to him all the time, but when I got there it got worse. She mistreated me so bad that we moved in with his parents outside of Shao Wu (I call it Shao Wu because i can't remember the village name for the life of me.). My husband also put his room up for rent online. So technically he still has his home in Xiamen, but that woman is so terrible he'd rather stay with his parents while he sorts everything out.

My husband went to school in Shao Wu, but thier home is about an hour into the mountains. That's so cool you have family near there!

Congrats on your approval. It would definitely ne ncie to get advice from any and all heh

I have tons more pictures from the trip. I'm trying to get them uploaded to the gallery. Hopefully it will stop making errors and upload

Any time Amber, your part of the family now, you can come here to vent, ask questions, have a laugh or just read some of the sh*t that is posted here, welcome home little sister.

Mike

Haha. Amber is emotional too. This site is very friendly to lady member, means you can do things those guys can not do. Dennis will envy you soon. :( I enjoy the story too!

Haha. Amber is emotional too. This site is very friendly to lady member, means you can do things those guys can not do. Dennis will envy you soon. :ph34r: I enjoy the story too!

Lol glad you enjoy. and haha why will Dennis envy me??

lol i was never this emotional before i began this process :flowers_and_kisses:

my girl did the red hair thing for a while.

before she dyed it back to black it was practically orange.

until my sweet girls was practically a carrot :signthankspin:

great pics by the way :xmastree:

Thanks

And yeh my husband hated the color when it happened, but i actually really like it. I think it'll be weird to see him with black hair again lol

Mike

Haha. Amber is emotional too. This site is very friendly to lady member, means you can do things those guys can not do. Dennis will envy you soon. :( I enjoy the story too!

OMG the girls have found out... :ph34r: :xmastree: :signthankspin: :flowers_and_kisses:

Amber,

Do you know why he asked this question?

Yes i do, we already discussed it privately in a PM. Everything is cool, no need to worry :) If you want to PM me about it you can

OMG the girls have found out... :D :ph34r: :signthankspin: :flowers_and_kisses:

Muaha, Soon we'll take over! :xmastree: :(

wonderful pictures, welcome to CFL :(

Thanks so much! :D