how my wifes interview went

First i want to thank you for everyone's support .This is a great website . She just picked up her visa from post office. So life is very wonderful , will be even better when she arrives . Now on to her interview .

at begining, her vo ask her make an middle finger's print, then the questions start,

1.who is your peptitioner?

my husband.....

2.where did you meet?

on internet,......(website name).

3.and when?

4. how much times did he come to china?

twice, the first time is..., the second time is ....

5.do you have photoes?

yes ,here it is.

6.when did you married?

at....

7.give me your emails.

yes, here it is,

8.after this, the vo said so you commuicate with your husband with english

yes,but i use dictionary.

then my wife suggest vo if she want to read a letter from her husband

this vo read this letter very carefully.

9. why you love your husband?

because he has warmheart, kind and like help others.....

9.then my wife showed her our marriage news in the newspaper and my wife's american medicine insurance.

then vo continue read files and computer, some minutes later the great time is coming, she said, "welcome to usa, you approved.here is your redpaper", then my wife hand this redpaper in tears. happy tears with many thanks.

our long difficult waiting is end, we can live together,we can share every time together,and kiss and walk hand in hand, see sunrise or sunset. so beautiful.

thanks for this wonderful vo,thanks all the people here who have helped us. hope you all get red paper soon.

Edited by lilblimp (see edit history)

congratulations great job!!!! :)

Enjoy togetherness!!!

First i want to thank you for everyone's support .This is a great website . She just picked up her visa from post office. So life is very wonderful , will be even better when she arrives . Now on to her interview .

at begining, her vo ask her make an middle finger's print, then the questions start,

1.who is your peptitioner?

my husband.....

2.where did you meet?

on internet,......(website name).

3.and when?

4. how much times did he come to china?

twice, the first time is..., the second time is ....

5.do you have photoes?

yes ,here it is.

6.when did you married?

at....

7.give me your emails.

yes, here it is,

8.after this, the vo said so you commuicate with your husband with english

yes,but i use dictionary.

then my wife suggest vo if she want to read a letter from her husband

this vo read this letter very carefully.

9. why you love your husband?

because he has warmheart, kind and like help others.....

9.then my wife showed her our marriage news in the newspaper and my wife's american medicine insurance.

then vo continue read files and computer, some minutes later the great time is coming, she said, "welcome to usa, you approved.here is your redpaper", then my wife hand this redpaper in tears. happy tears with many thanks.

our long difficult waiting is end, we can live together,we can share every time together,and kiss and walk hand in hand, see sunrise or sunset. so beautiful.

thanks for this wonderful vo,thanks all the people here who have helped us. hope you all get red paper soon.