Apex Visa Service

You've found CFL!!!! This is the best (China specific) visa service there is, AND its FREE! The people here are great and are very willing to help you with questions you have with the forms. Hey, if I can do this by myself (with help from CFL), anyone can!

Good Luck!

I will definitely be using this site as much as possible.

((Husband's parents are very well off and are offering to pay so i'm not going to complain LOL))

You've found CFL!!!! This is the best (China specific) visa service there is, AND its FREE! The people here are great and are very willing to help you with questions you have with the forms. Hey, if I can do this by myself (with help from CFL), anyone can!

Good Luck!

I will definitely be using this site as much as possible.

((Husband's parents are very well off and are offering to pay so i'm not going to complain LOL))

We use APEX VISA Service (www.apexvisa.us) last year. Gerry is a great guy and will jump thru' hoops to help you. If money is not a concern to you and you want someone to hold your hand thru' this process, go ahead and use APEX.

It is stated on APEX web site and I am sure you are aware, there is no guarantee your SO will get a VISA - the members here at CFL will tell you the same thing. You can only prepare as much as you can and leave no stone unturned. If you decide to use APEX, listen/read and do EXACTLY what Gerry tells you...he provides very specific instructions. We did.

Edited by Clement & Emily (see edit history)

Some K-2's approaching the age of 21 and K-4's over the age of 18 have experienced age-related problems trying to adjust status.

It's interesting that they wouldn't mention this before you click on the 'Pay' button.

They seem to think it's okay as long as you get the AOS (and I-130 for K-4) in before the 21st birthday.

Not true

IF your going to use an attorney. Use Ted huang. He actually returns his own phonecalls and emails!

Answers questions correctly!

Fee not too high.

Also travels to Guangzhou on a regular basis.

Biggest reason - I got Pink first shot!

Yes I also used the experience from the great people at CFL to arrange my "kitchen sink".

Can provide you with contact info if you wish.

All i can say , is not to use a visa form service , get a qualified attorney , one that can help even if you receive blue at the interview.