Hi again,

I am in Shenzhen, China. Where do I get something notarized here? I keep asking my lady and she tells me she doesn't know. Also per previous topic from another member, Affidit of marriagebility, Do I need this included in the beginning process when I file the I-129F, G-325A forms? or the initial process? or Do I even need this at all?

Thanks,
Vinny

NOPE, only document that needs to be notarized is the I-134 that is brought to the K-Visa interview.

You do not need the affidavit of marriageability for initial filing of the I-129F.

You do need letters of intent to marry within 90 days of entry on the K-1, from benificiary and petitioner, the letter can be a single letter signed by both, or two letters one from each.

Sample Letter: http://www.visajourney.com/examples/Fiance...r_of_Intent.doc

Hi Vinny,

No notarization is needed for the I129F, G325A. I am not sure about the affividit or marriage.

Hi again,

I am in Shenzhen, China. Where do I get something notarized here? I keep asking my lady and she tells me she doesn't know. Also per previous topic from another member, Affidit of marriagebility, Do I need this included in the beginning process when I file the I-129F, G-325A forms? or the initial process? or Do I even need this at all?

Thanks,

Vinny

One note about Affidavit of marriageability. IF doing K-1, only Chinese citizen needs to get one, AND only after they get their P-3 packet from the consulate, MANY MONTHS AFTER you file the I-129F.

The affidavit comes from NOTARY office so it IS notarized.