In about 12 hours....

Many of you know our long long wait to get to the interview. In a few hours Lao po will awaken(that is if she was able to sleep)... she is staying within 5 minutes of the embassy.

I must say I have been thinking about it all day. My wife says they interview IR1 last, so I'm not sure when she will be called to the

window... I know she will call me when she hears the results. Like Kenny Loggins ince said in song... THIS IS IT !!

Guest Mike and Lily

Many of you know our long long wait to get to the interview. In a few hours Lao po will awaken(that is if she was able to sleep)... she is staying within 5 minutes of the embassy.

I must say I have been thinking about it all day. My wife says they interview IR1 last, so I'm not sure when she will be called to the

window... I know she will call me when she hears the results. Like Kenny Loggins ince said in song... THIS IS IT !!

Your wait is one of the longest I've seen. I'm glad things will be happening for you. Pink will be your color!

Oh I hope you are not in Beijing! The US "Embassy" is in Beijing. ;)

The "Consulate" that gives everyone problems is in Guangzhou.

Anyway good luck and good hunting for that pink! :icecream: :cheering: :icecream: :cheering:

Here' hoping for the best good luck.

Richard

Hoo Boy - tis about time.

Go Pink !!!

http://www2.hiren.info/desktopwallpapers/animals/pink-flamingo.jpg

I do ask, again, that you post your timeline somewhere here for Dylan to put it in. Yer timeline is unique, not many others had the same 'wait' as you..