Camping out tonight for AOS filing

I experienced the hellish joy of going to a BCIS districe office today as well. They made a mistake on my wifes green card and had to apply for a correction. this was our 3rd attempt getting to the building. we arrived at 7am and didnt get out until 2:30pm. yep, 7 1/2 hours. god. just awful. standing for 2 hours, sitting for 5.5 with no water and shareing a brownie with my wife.

Thank you BCIS

I experienced the hellish joy of going to a BCIS districe office today as well. They made a mistake on my wifes green card and had to apply for a correction. this was our 3rd attempt getting to the building. we arrived at 7am and didnt get out until 2:30pm. yep, 7 1/2 hours. god. just awful. standing for 2 hours, sitting for 5.5 with no water and shareing a brownie with my wife.

Thank you BCIS

Sorry for the BCIS messup on your wife's green card. I don't know if it is better to get to BCIS very early or later, but there is a long wait either way. In our case, if you get there after 5 AM, you may not be able to get into the BCIS. We brought bagels and water. The BCIS office has food too but I bet they are expensive. I know the BCIS office charges 25 cents per copy (using the copy machine).

• 2 weeks later...