1. seen wife's parents?

2. her work?

ask for tax returns

3. where was she originally from

4. hubby's birth place

5. ask for photos

6. ask for e-mails

PINK PINK PINK... AFTER TWO MINS!!

THANK YOU EVERYONE. we saw a few whites, blues and some pink yesterday, but mostly ppl didn't have enough paperwork to bring along.

My hus was interviewed by a young white VO. The day before interview, I got my letter, I-134 and passport notarized at GUZ. Hubby said when VO opened our file, VO must already saw my letter, because VO right away said ask if it was true that my parents came to China for your wedding. I mean...VO must saw it, right? Also, VO asked why my hubby's e-mail with me is in English if we are both Chinese. He explained because those emails were before I installed Chinese typing software. VO was only interested in our wedding party photos. Hubby pushed 4 more albums to him, but VO pushed them out. Hubby then pushed our MSN records, snail letters and my parent's letter. VO didn't pushed back, but told my Hubby stop doing it, because he has no room to write the approval sheet for hubby if he keeps on pushing things in front of him.

Overall, we think our approval is not just luck. We had the whole kitchen sink with us. As I was waiting on 4th fl, I saw many came down saddly. I waited until noon, but my hubby said there were at least 1/2 more room of ppl waiting. Hubby was one of the two men there for marriage visa yesterday.

By the way, the cafe shop on 4 fl charges about $50 rmb for a drink, but it comes with a bag of peanuts or seeds and a pack of saltine crackers. If you want to refill it, just pay $5 RMB more. Don't say you want one more coffee or soda, because they will charge you another $50RMB.

By the way, our I-134 was only looked at, but VO didn't keep a copy. VO really looked at our e-mails and smiled when reading. Hubby said VO tried to trick him by saying the word fiancee twice, but hubby said, NO NO NO, SHE IS MY WIFE. WE ARE MARRIED. SHE IS MY WOMAN, NOT JUST FIANCEE! VO told him to relax. He was confused, because he was reading our I-129F for K3.

After two mins, Hubby said VO told him approved. Hubby got too happy, forgot to fill out mailing visa paperwork. He came down kissed me and we almost left the bldg before remembering he has to regisiter his mailing passport. He got back into the bldg after few explaination to the securities.

We will be heading back to US this coming Sunday. WE ARE SO HAPPY! THANK YOU EVERYONE!! This morning, we went to GUZ again just to see how anxious ppl are and thinking back and smiling to ourselves that we were one of them yesterday.

Westin Hotel is perfect. The lady in the Business Center let me use the computer for free. I insist to pay, she said no, free for me!! What a wonderful world!

Bye everyone!

Guest WenDylan

My hus was interviewed by a young white VO. The day before interview, I got my letter, I-134 and passport notarized at GUZ. Hubby said when VO opened our file, VO must already saw my letter, because VO right away said ask if it was true that my parents came to China for your wedding. I mean...VO must saw it, right? Also, VO asked why my hubby's e-mail with me is in English if we are both Chinese. He explained because those emails were before I installed Chinese typing software. VO was only interested in our wedding party photos. Hubby pushed 4 more albums to him, but VO pushed them out. Hubby then pushed our MSN records, snail letters and my parent's letter. VO didn't pushed back, but told my Hubby stop doing it, because he has no room to write the approval sheet for hubby if he keeps on pushing things in front of him.

Overall, we think our approval is not just luck. We had the whole kitchen sink with us. As I was waiting on 4th fl, I saw many came down saddly. I waited until noon, but my hubby said there were at least 1/2 more room of ppl waiting. Hubby was one of the two men there for marriage visa yesterday.

By the way, the cafe shop on 4 fl charges about $50 rmb for a drink, but it comes with a bag of peanuts or seeds and a pack of saltine crackers. If you want to refill it, just pay $5 RMB more. Don't say you want one more coffee or soda, because they will charge you another $50RMB.

By the way, our I-134 was only looked at, but VO didn't keep a copy. VO really looked at our e-mails and smiled when reading. Hubby said VO tried to trick him by saying the word fiancee twice, but hubby said, NO NO NO, SHE IS MY WIFE. WE ARE MARRIED. SHE IS MY WOMAN, NOT JUST FIANCEE! VO told him to relax. He was confused, because he was reading our I-129F for K3.

After two mins, Hubby said VO told him approved. Hubby got too happy, forgot to fill out mailing visa paperwork. He came down kissed me and we almost left the bldg before remembering he has to regisiter his mailing passport. He got back into the bldg after few explaination to the securities.

We will be heading back to US this coming Sunday. WE ARE SO HAPPY! THANK YOU EVERYONE!! This morning, we went to GUZ again just to see how anxious ppl are and thinking back and smiling to ourselves that we were one of them yesterday.

Westin Hotel is perfect. The lady in the Business Center let me use the computer for free. I insist to pay, she said no, free for me!! What a wonderful world!

Bye everyone!

How great... and now I know the prices of the infamous coffee shop. :ph34r: Thank you!

Bye everyone!

great writeup. the vo didn't keep my i-134 papers either and when we got to the poe the officer told my honey that my job papers were missing. it seems they are expecting the financial papers but guz doesn't include them. but all was ok after the cdp officer called his supervisor they let my honey through.