Interview Tomorrow!!!!!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bob, I am very very very happy for you and your wife and your daughter. I have been communicating w/ your wife in 001 since we were waiting for P3. Tears are in my eyes now seeing she passed. I felt like I was the one passed too. My husband's interview will be in just a week away. I hope ours would be as speedy and as lucky as yours. Best wishes to you!

Thanks to all for your words of congratulations. We will be flying out of GUZ on Monday. I wanted to have some extra time after the interview in case something happened, like the visa printer breaking down again. We are flying Asiana Airlines to Seoul, then to LA, then to Denver.

When I went to the ACH, I asked a question about the I-134 and my tax returns. I was pretty sure of the answer, but I wanted it noted that I was there. The VO seemed to enter something in the computer, so I am sure it was noted.

The VO did not ask for any of the things I had prepared. I had Mary send an I-134, my tax returns, letter of employment, bank letter, pay stubs, evolution of relationship letter with the P3 when she returned it.

I was prepared with another notarized set for the interview, along with a copy of the contract on our new house, in both our names, utility bills, a copy of the cashier's check for the down payment. Nothing was asked for, so I believe they had seen the copies we sent with the P3.

If any you are preparing any of the documents I mentioned above, I strongly suggest that you get everything notarized and get THREE copies of everything.

We are looking forward to getting back to Colorado. After all the heat and humidity here in GUZ, I would welcome some snow! Mary was on the computer last night, sending a message to the 001 ladies.

That is about it for now. It seems I have been pressed into some shopping duty. I am not sure what my role in the adventure will be, maybe as pack mule, but I was reminded not to forget my wallet!

Guest WenDylan

Thanks to all for your words of congratulations. We will be flying out of GUZ on Monday. I wanted to have some extra time after the interview in case something happened, like the visa printer breaking down again. We are flying Asiana Airlines to Seoul, then to LA, then to Denver.

When I went to the ACH, I asked a question about the I-134 and my tax returns. I was pretty sure of the answer, but I wanted it noted that I was there. The VO seemed to enter something in the computer, so I am sure it was noted.

The VO did not ask for any of the things I had prepared. I had Mary send an I-134, my tax returns, letter of employment, bank letter, pay stubs, evolution of relationship letter with the P3 when she returned it.

I was prepared with another notarized set for the interview, along with a copy of the contract on our new house, in both our names, utility bills, a copy of the cashier's check for the down payment. Nothing was asked for, so I believe they had seen the copies we sent with the P3.

If any you are preparing any of the documents I mentioned above, I strongly suggest that you get everything notarized and get THREE copies of everything.

We are looking forward to getting back to Colorado. After all the heat and humidity here in GUZ, I would welcome some snow! Mary was on the computer last night, sending a message to the 001 ladies.

That is about it for now. It seems I have been pressed into some shopping duty. I am not sure what my role in the adventure will be, maybe as pack mule, but I was reminded not to forget my wallet!

Get yourself one of those rolling carts, or hire a little Chinese guy with a motorcycle for a day. :rolleyes:

(I take it you got your visas already... travel safely home!)

Gunsmokebob, that is some really good info you're handing out and a clever thing you did with the P-3. I had 4 notorized copies of everything needed for that interview, I spent a lot of time and effort with preparing those documents for notorizations and creating an easily and quickly read picture of my financial situation. :D

I'm with you, I hope someone looked at what you sent in, extra, with your P-3...but who knows? I had seen others have their lady hand over an evo or relationship letter with their man's passport when asked by the VO for the lady's passpot. My woman gave the VO her passport, my passport, and a notorized intent to marry and notorized (both by GUZ) evo of relationship letter...everything but my lady's passport got stuffed, in a huff, right back through the slot in the window...UNLOOKED AT. My pertinent documents for my I-134 were ripped off of the actual form and ANGRILY THROWN through the slot, hit my lady in the side, and scattered all over the floor....UNLOOKED AT.

I like your idea of sending them in with the P-3...someone may have actually seen them...and our son wouldn't have had to play fetch at the interview window and pick them up off the floor for his mother. :) If they had been thrown away at the P-3 stage....the result would have been the same. ;)

Those interviews are very arbitrary. In our case it seemed like anything that was helpful to prove a bona fide relationship or financial stability was thrown away, or not asked for. It was like...we have our speculation on your relationship and DON'T YOU DARE try and prove it's bona fide to us. ;) And so, life goes.....

I couldn't be happier that your diligence worked. Ya done GREAT preparing your lady. :) Have a happy life in Denver, it's a beautiful state.

tsap seui