China's manned spacecraft launch

Guest Tony n Terrific

For the spacewalk, two crew members will go into the spacecraft's vacuum module. One yuhangyuan (astronaut) will carry out the spacewalk; the other is there to monitor the activity and assist in case of an emergency.

This will be the first "Chinese Fire Drill" in space....

:P

:blush: :rotfl: that was great, thanks I needed that. Maybe the video will be on youtube?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rob & Jin

In a few years China will be way ahead of us. Maybe they are already. My wife says, America is in the dark ages and China has better technology. :P

You gotta be kidding ... specifics please .... :blush:

At the present moment our thinking is much like 1979 when Carter Administration dubbed our mentality as Malaise. We are seeing our banks and major investment companies in turmoil, The Big Three on the skids, We are bogged down in a war that should never have happened, We are seeing greed in America that is on its zenith, Our leadership in disaray. China is on the upswing economy wise. Americans love a winner. We have not had too much to cheer about for the last 6 years.

Hey Tony,

I think we are #1 in how we have turned a surplus into massive debt and borrowing in 8 years, got to be proud of that, right. :rotfl:

Guest Tony n Terrific

Yes Rob the unaccountable accounting system. Where is Fanny Mae and Feddy Mac as of yesterday? They are in good hands. In last 8 years we swung $600 billion the other way. Ya got to love those International Bankers.

Let us not forget about our secret weapon! :P

http://i38.tinypic.com/2coo0p0.jpg

Oppps... I forgot... he was retreading or was that retiring? :clapping:

Ahh, so Houston is where he's been hanging out these days. I noticed you had an awful lot of pics if him lately Andrew. I will have to go to the water tank and watch him practice next trip, if he is still there.

Guest WenDylan

Let us not forget about our secret weapon! :P

http://i38.tinypic.com/2coo0p0.jpg

Oppps... I forgot... he was retreading or was that retiring? :clapping:

Ahh, so Houston is where he's been hanging out these days. I noticed you had an awful lot of pics if him lately Andrew. I will have to go to the water tank and watch him practice next trip, if he is still there.

Sounds like another CFL impromptu gathering being planned. :lol:

Sounds like another CFL impromptu gathering being planned. ;)

Hey, anyone who's there when it happens is welcome to come !! :lol:

No matter where you go...there is unca Cuzin' roGgiE, hard at work...be it pumping his cowsickle on the highway, or smilin' in outer space as he works on the space shuttle's outhouse.

Maybe he will find "Alice" on the moon and bring her back to Ralph so he can put her in orbit again..."one of these days". :blink:

tsap seui

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/2470/121970mainastronautspacae4.jpg

Roggie performing EVA on our new "SECRET WEAPON."

This thread, should be terminated. It has gone completely political. See Roger now has his other eye looking like Cindy.

I protest in the name of all locked and deleted threads. This is too Political. Besides, I noticed her eyes, not Roggie. ;)

Edited by SheLikesME? (see edit history)