Oh wow, congrats! Mine was sent to GZ on 7/22but dhl still says clearance dely. Did you wait for your status to change on the dhl website before you called DOS? And whats the number to dial?

Hello Zanyi,

We are probably in the same shipment. I have a NOA2 of 7/17 and a Left NVC of 7/22. I call this morning no luck. The lady after waiting for so long said oh they sent the P3 to Guangzhou already. I ask her if it the P3 to my SO and she said oh yea. It is sent to the embassy. Dude I already know this. She said just wait three month haha. The number is 1-202-663-1225

Joe

Edited by orchids (see edit history)

Thanks! Hopefully they'll pick up our petitions soon!!!

Oh wow, congrats! Mine was sent to GZ on 7/22but dhl still says clearance dely. Did you wait for your status to change on the dhl website before you called DOS? And whats the number to dial?

Hello Zanyi,

We are probably in the same shipment. I have a NOA2 of 7/17 and a Left NVC of 7/22. I call this morning no luck. The lady after waiting for so long said oh they sent the P3 to Guangzhou already. I ask her if it the P3 to my SO and she said oh yea. It is sent to the embassy. Dude I already know this. She said just wait three month haha. The number is 1-202-663-1225

Joe

• 2 weeks later...

just called DOS, a nice lady told me that our package was open and P3 was sent on 08/29/08. :(

Question:

Who did you call? DOS? At 202-663-1225?

I have been emailing Guangzhou and asking, but they keep telling me it has not been recieved yet.

All I know is that the NVC sent it to GUZ in late July....

I'm trying to catch it because I sent in a change of address for my SO and I want to make sure that they get the change...

Edited by TaijiMonkey (see edit history)

just called DOS, a nice lady told me that our package was open and P3 was sent on 08/29/08. :(

Question:

I have been emailing Guangzhou and asking, but they keep telling me it has not been recieved yet.

I'm trying to catch it because I sent in a change of address for my SO and I want to make sure that they get the change...

Hello,

They received the package from DHL on 9/9/08 but since have not process it. I do call the 202 number and check. They can see the what GUZ put into their system so far nothing. We are probably in the same batch.

Joe

just called DOS, a nice lady told me that our package was open and P3 was sent on 08/29/08. :)

Question:

Yes, i call DOS once a week to check on the status of my case.