Receipt Received

We received the receipt for the N-400 application today. It says that we should expect to be notified of the date of the interview within 1 year as of the date of the notice.

So things are moving now, slowly.

Well, I guess it's a start. Lisa will be filing middle of this month. I just looked at processing times. Seems a year is normal.

We received the receipt for the N-400 application today. It says that we should expect to be notified of the date of the interview within 1 year as of the date of the notice.

While they move slowly I don't think it's anything like your first or second wait for the visa. :P :wub: :P

And I'm pretty sure the USCIS is nicer to deal with than Guz. :D

Just enjoy life while you wait for it and then.... :D

Well it is pretty good news anyway. The family will be returning from a summer in China on Wednesday. Should have her appointment letter sometime, maybe by then. That would be a nice welcome home present.

Now back to cleaning the house. Can't have them come home to a disorganized home, now can I?

wow!!

g¨­ng x¨« to both of you!!

hopefully it'll go smooth for you guys.