September 11th Interview

Mary's interview is September 11th. Are there any other CFLers out there with this date, or a couple days either way? I will leave for GUZ on the 4th and go to ACH on Monday the 8th. We are planning on flying home (WITH A PINK SLIP) on the 15th.

I would love to get together with anyone that will be in GUZ at this same time.

Hey gunsmokebob,

We interview on September 23rd ... I'm planning on flying to Hong Kong on the 15th so if you're leaving from Hong Kong look out the window and wave and I'll wave back at you :ph34r:

Good luck to you both on the 11th,

Bob

Good luck to all of you soon to have the interview. My best wishes are with you and your loved ones.

May the interview questions be,,,

What did you have for breakfast?

Is your loved one an american?

Here's your visa :lol:

tsap seui

Good luck to all of you soon to have the interview. My best wishes are with you and your loved ones.

tsap seui

tsap seui, I must commend you on your attitude. You have been very helpful and positive to all moving forward in this sometimes difficult process. As always I continue to wish you the best.

Here's your visa :o

tsap seui

tsap seui, I must commend you on your attitude. You have been very helpful and positive to all moving forward in this sometimes difficult process. As always I continue to wish you the best.

You know I second that thought tsap seui :shifty:

tsap seui

Tsap is the man. The dalai lama of CFL. :lol:

But he must also have some Irish in him because it's our people who start everything with "May the.." :rolleyes:

May Guangzhou rise to meet ya

May the blue slips be always out of site

May the lord reverse your color-blindness long enough that ya can see the pink

And may the wee folk carry your visa to China Post in a day an keep it safe!

May they not ask...

What's an american breakfast?

What does your fiance have?

Good Luck to all!

Joe

My girl will interview on Sept. 5. I wish I could be there with her, but getting away from work right now is impossible. So instead, I am trying to work it out to where I can stay home with her for a few weeks when she arrives. Good luck Bob. I'm sure it will be pink.

tsap seui

Charles, you and Cuzin' Chawles have been through the real waiting and the hell that goes with it. Thank you for your words amd wishes buddy, I hope your lil' lady gets her visa soon.

Gunsmokebob....All I kin say is...Marshal Dillon, I hope Miss Kitty easily gets that visa and life in Dodge is everything you dream of. Thanks for your words buddy.

Doc Joe...I can't draw a good stick figure with a pencil, but I love drawin' funny pictures with words...verbal caricatures I calls them :blink: and I love readin' others funny pictures with words...you've got a great sense of humor and the knack for them funny pictures. Keep up the funny stuff, life is only serious for minutes at a time, the rest of it should be spent laughing. :lol:

Dollie Lama?? Me?? I thought I was only gettin' kicked out of america under the DOS's "Patriot Forced Relocation Program"...I hope I'm not gettin' kicked out of western Chinatucky too!! Don't make me blue! :D

Seriously, you folks in waitin' for the big day in hot sweaty Guangzhou. Please, prepare and rehearse your mate like there is no tomorrow for their interview. Study and prepare them so throughly that if the worst should happen, you will be able to go to sleep at night knowing you have done your very best for success.

The DOS is very arbitrary and often unfair...you just don't want to live with any guilt feelings of..."If only I would have..." Just leave no bit of evidence unprepared for and you should be fine at that interview. Know that a lot of good people here on Candle are pulling for your success. :huh:

Best of luck to all of ya, may your dream come true.

tsap seui