Travel with Green Card

My wife has a conditional green card and we will be traveling in asia for about six weeks. Will she have any problems returning to the USA? Will she need a re-entry permit or anything else?

Thanks for all your previous help.

The green card is all that is needed

sorry to ride on your post, but I had the same question, but mine was more towards passport and visa. My wifes Chinese passport has time left on it, but K-1 visa is expired. What should she do if we wanted to visit China or another country outside the U.S.? Does green card now allow her to get a U.S. passport and a new visa? Does visa application go through the same channels as I did when I traveled to China? (I used company in California)

Thank you all for your help (and sorry to ride your post!)

if she has a green card, no need to renew the visa. If her Chinese passport has expired, she needs to get it renewed at the nearest Chinese consulate or embassy. US passports are only issued to US citizens. She may apply for a US passport after she has become a naturalized US citizen.

If traveling by air make sure airline tickets are in the names shown in passports if name on green-card is different than in passport.