I just watched the US women play the Chinese women and lose in beach volleyball. I must say I feel pride when the US wins, but I also feel good when those beautiful young women from China win. They also won the Gold in the 4 person rowing event.

I don't feel this way when Germany or Spain wins. I must say I applaud the Chinese, they are doing well in the games. I wish I was there with Lao Po :wub:

Edited by NewDay2006 (see edit history)

I just watched the US women play the Chinese women and lose in beach volleyball. I must say I feel pride when the US wins, but I also feel good when those beautiful young women from China win. They also won the Gold in the 4 person rowing event.

I don't feel this way when Germany or Spain wins. I must say I applaud the Chinese, they are doing well in the games. I wish I was there with Lao Po :wub:

Na, i feel the same way,haven't been watching too much of the olympics,the wife,seems,she is always watching it...but when i watch,i am proud of American and Chinese wins.... !!!!

Yes ... you are bad!

... for posting results from the east coast time zone ... ;) ;)

Guess I'm bad to newday. Do the same.

Wife sits here with a big smile on her face

when i'm looking for whos from china in each

event. But when the usa swim team or beach

volley ball is on she might as well be in the

game herself. Never seen so much swimming

on dry land or invisable volley balls. :wub:

Edited by JingJoseph (see edit history)

No...you are not bad at all. Actually...like I told my SO...I always cheer for the US first and foremost, but when it is China against any other country...I cheer for the Chinese team. :(

I don't feel this way when Germany or Spain wins. I must say I applaud the Chinese, they are doing well in the games. I wish I was there with Lao Po :unsure:

OpPs... Less cute please.. Just slightly a little less cute :coffee1: