Made such good friends here

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

James,

Eric probably want you or Don or PJ to delete that post (proposal to Victoria).  I wonder if Yuhui reads this Candle site.   :unsure:

we can always copy and paste to 001.com and help Eric a little

;) :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

mark... what is your IRS ID code please?? LOL

can't past without author OK first ! Don and PJ got on my case !!

:-P

okay, the message in the bottle, has anyone seen Jackie Chan's "Gorgeous"?  Good stuff.  Kinda a mix of romance and kung-fu ... one of the many Hong Kong movies I watched in my pursuit of Cantonese understanding.

Pj,

I saw it awhile back. I remember the message in the bottles. Did you watch Love On a Diet? That is a good love story. <_< :unsure:

Victoria,

On behalf of all males, I would like to apologize for Eric's unruly behavior. :( I would just like to state that he is a rogue and not representative of fine, upstanding gentleman (such as myself) who do not make passes at women who are committed. :D

Uhhh Victoria ... since your fiance isn't here yet, would you care to join me for dinner and a movie this Friday. :P :D :P (just kidding :D , sorry I couldn't resist, now with my luck my fiancee will just happen across this post and I'll be in trouble).

P.J.

Guest bbridges51

My goodness, PJ and Eric are such naughty boys tonight.

However, Victoria, you should remember the old Mae West line, "When I'm good, I'm good. When I'm bad, I'm better." :(

Brian