Made such good friends here

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

<snip> Who is going to do the top ten? Who is going to do the press kit? :)  :lol: Have a great time and we will miss you.>Jim

Oh,, I'll top TEN from China believe me.. this is the 21st century James.. Besides, my company likes me so much, they just bought me the latest laptop... Yes, built in coffe maker too !

Guest Victoria

Actually, I have some experience and I do not fear Eric. On the other hand, my experience with Chinese women causes me to fear Yuhui...and Eric doesn't know it, but my fiance has often said, "You have other man, you know what I do, I kill him." So I think Eric has to watch out a bit, too.

Actually, I have some experience and I do not fear Eric. On the other hand, my experience with Chinese women causes me to fear Yuhui...and Eric doesn't know it, but my fiance has often said, "You have other man, you know what I do, I kill him." So I think Eric has to watch out a bit, too.

lol.. Vic.. I know kungfu.... So I'm not scared a bit dammit.. Just show up in Beijing and let's have a great time the 4 of us, OK?