peter pagent

Last month, I tried to meet him in GZ, but unfortunately, he was on vocation at that time. I wanted to get his opinion on my case and back up plan if something turn out unexpected at my husband's upcoming interview. I end up speaking with his assistance who is from Seattle. She was polite, but I think I prefer to work directly with PP.

Does anyone know how much does PP charge?

Since when PP does work in GZ? In July, his assistant told me he would return to his office in GZ at the end of July. Maybe that's why I didn't get a reply to the e-mail I sent him. His asistant who is also from Seattle said she takes case specially regards to white'd interview. Maybe you can find out more after you speak with her.

Her office is on the first floor (groud level) on the right hand side. Their company has one more branch on the fourth floor. They have a banner on the wall with PP's face on it.

Good luck! When you have a moment after you meet with them, can you post some details of how much they charge and how helpful they are? Thank you in advance!