interview result for Corey&Xu

Hi everyone,

I have not been able to get on my original account so I opened another one until it can be figured out.

Sorry for the delay in responding but I have tried to send two pm's on this new account to donasho to remedy my problem on the other account and was waiting for a response. It appears that the emails never went out even though the screen tells me different. If any of the site admin can help me by sending a pm to me on this account for my original account it would be great. The problem is I am using my girl's computer and every combination I try to log in returns a "no account by that name".......Thanks for the help in advance. Rob, I got your pm but couldn't see it because of the login issue.

Okay now to the important part......Our interview was August 5th and the result was PINK!!!!

I was surprised how fast she came back down from the interview. I had just settled in to the cafe and was talking with a couple of other gentlemen who were there for the same reason and all of a sudden she was there. She was one of the first few to be interviewed and was only asked a few questions then given the "PINK" paper.

Xu seemed suprisingly calm......she was in shock :clapping:

The VO she had was maybe 40-50 years old, a man who appeared to be asian but his chinese was not good. He was very serious with her and only at the end when she said thank you with a big smile did he show any reaction....she said he almost smiled. He was serious but not rude.

The questions asked were as follows:

How did you meet?

When did you meet?

How many trips to China?

Dates of the trips?

Asked for tax returns?

Asked why she was not bringing her son at this time?

Asked to see pictures.

The End!!!

He then gave her the pink paper!!!

He told her she passed and what to do next.

Xu can speak english very well but was a little nervous so she spoke chinese for maybe half of the interview. The VO asked questions in english at first then some in chinese so based on that I think he knew she could communicate with me and never asked for any communication evidence.

Xu did great as I was sure she would. We were able with the help from CFL to be very prepared for anything. She had everything put together so well by the time I arrived we didn't have much to do. I am sure everyone involved with this process is aware how much work has to be done by the girl's, it is amazing how great she did!!!

I didn't attend the ACH on Monday as I just felt like we had no issues that would be a possible red flag and she could carry my passport to the interview so they will know I am there. I felt like it was a more calming effect to just be together and not turn the pressure up to high the night before the interview.

We are now enjoying the exciting process of getting her ticket, new luggage, set up shipping of some of her stuff and telling friends and family the great news. It has been fun and tommorrow we should have the visa in hand. On the 11th of August it is away we go to North Carolina!

CFL has helped us so much with member's posts and help from members even when the questions are dumb......I wish that we had found this site sooner in the process and I am certain we will need it for the future parts of the process.

I hope that in the future I can find a way to give back some help or encouragment to others.

Good Luck to all of those that will interview in the coming weeks. It is like being sucked into a vacuum the last few days before the interview and you just don't know if you are in the vacuum that spits you out on the other side with the visa or the vacuum that shreds your heart with a blue result. CFL gave us a sense of calm going into the interview that I believe was a huge help for us.

Than you, Thank you, Thank you......IT IS PINK!!!!!

Corey & Xu

Congrat's to the both of You :clapping:

Welcome Home :eekout:

Now the real kitchen will be coming home, so be perpared for a lot of luggage, she's going to want to bring everything she can, trust me, we brought back 350 lbs. in luggage (7 bags) for three people, 5 of the 7 bags were her's alone. If your over-weight, get a soft bag and re-pack, cost for the over-weight bag is 900 RMB on CZ.

AWESOME!! CONGRATS TO BOTH OF YOU!!