SSN for a K2

Randy and Trigg,

Thanks, found the memo and POM's Reg. printed all of them out for the next run. Phoenix use to have four offices to process the issuing of SSN cards, they changed that down to two offices, one in down-town Phoenix and the other one is in West Phoenix.

Donblett,

I don't plan to change her name unless she want to change it. If needed a double name XXX-XXX.

Also this guy said sometime about an I-130 petition, that isn't what we filed with USCIS (K1/K2).

Will make a new run as my schedule permits, I have not problems stepping on someones toes, did it for 20 years with the Gov. in Europe.

The link about jim's problems will come in handy if I have to go this route.

Randy and Trigg,

Thanks, found the memo and POM's Reg. printed all of them out for the next run. Phoenix use to have four offices to process the issuing of SSN cards, they changed that down to two offices, one in down-town Phoenix and the other one is in West Phoenix.

Donblett,

I don't plan to change her name unless she want to change it. If needed a double name XXX-XXX.

Also this guy said sometime about an I-130 petition, that isn't what we filed with USCIS (K1/K2).

Will make a new run as my schedule permits, I have not problems stepping on someones toes, did it for 20 years with the Gov. in Europe.

The link about jim's problems will come in handy if I have to go this route.

I-130 is only used for Spousal visas (CR-1 IR-1 K-3 K-4) as well as other family based IMMIGRANT visas.

Again you ran into a MORON at SSA.

K-1/2 can adjust status directly from the K-Visa NO I-130 involved.