Laura Bush Letter

Guest Victoria

No, we never received any reply to the Laura Bush letter. And I can say that the chances are very good that she received it, as it almost certainly made it to her personal secretary.

So we have no evidence that our effort with the first lady had any impact whatsoever.

Victoria

Guest Victoria

Well, I'd call it common courtesy to acknowledge receipt of a letter with that many signatures on it. It's been a month since that went out. By now, if a word was said to someone on our behalf, you'd think it would be OK to let us know, at least, that she did so. You'd think if she helped us she's want the credit for doing so...

Whatever went on or didn't, all we have to go on is a big NOTHIN'.

Victoria

Well, I'd call it common courtesy to acknowledge receipt of a letter with that many signatures on it. It's been a month since that went out. By now, if a word was said to someone on our behalf, you'd think it would be OK to let us know, at least, that she did so. You'd think if she helped us she's want the credit for doing so...

Whatever went on or didn't, all we have to go on is a big NOTHIN'.

Victoria

Victoria,

Has anyone called to find out if the letter was received? ;) >Jim

We need to fax it once a day untill we get a response!

<snip>Whatever went on or didn't, all we have to go on is a big NOTHIN'. <snip>

I agree. Laura B failed big time.. I think I'll stick with my French vote rights next.. then again, I don't think that Bernadette Chirac ( French Prez wife ) cares about our issue or even mine either.. She shouldn't... LOL