TOO FAST...

We got the I-751 in for removal of conditions a few days before the DEADLINE... :lol: Hey what's the rush??? Our NOA was dated the day after the July 13, deadline...and yesterday, July 25, we got the ASC Appointment Notice for biometrics on AUGUST 1...1 week away...Now we have to both try to get that day off next week because I'm assuming if you have to use the dreaded...Request for Rescheduling... option they will probably make you wait 8 months or something... :P

yer still stateside, ya? going into BIOMETRICS is an easy thing.

If yer back in China, hey - get a flight !!! (or finangle the DHS officer at a consulate to handle the biometrics at a consulate)

I would do everything possible to get the day off....... USCIS can be such a pain in the ASS! Good luck to you rogerlui and best wishes!

We got the I-751 in for removal of conditions a few days before the DEADLINE... <_< Hey what's the rush??? Our NOA was dated the day after the July 13, deadline...and yesterday, July 25, we got the ASC Appointment Notice for biometrics on AUGUST 1...1 week away...Now we have to both try to get that day off next week because I'm assuming if you have to use the dreaded...Request for Rescheduling... option they will probably make you wait 8 months or something... :unsure:

Don't worry Rog, just tell'em who ya are :D That and $.50 will get ya the same respect you get here :D

Maybe they already know who he is and that's why they're expediting their case. :blush:

Hey I got extra points from laopo on this one... :huh: She thinks that the reason everything is going so fast must be the excellent job I did on the paperwork... :blink: Please don't anyone wake her up... :toot:

I would do everything possible to get the day off....... USCIS can be such a pain in the ASS! Good luck to you rogerlui and best wishes!

Xie Xie...After dealing with THEM for all these years now I can't wait for it to be just over please... :blink:

yer still stateside, ya? going into BIOMETRICS is an easy thing.

If yer back in China, hey - get a flight !!! (or finangle the DHS officer at a consulate to handle the biometrics at a consulate)

YA... :D We're here alrighty...Living in China is just my fantasy life... :blink:

Don't worry Rog, just tell'em who ya are ;) That and $.50 will get ya the same respect you get here :o

Maybe they already know who he is and that's why they're expediting their case. B)

Hey I got extra points from laopo on this one... ;) She thinks that the reason everything is going so fast must be the excellent job I did on the paperwork... :) Please don't anyone wake her up... :P

:)

Guest WenDylan

Don't worry Rog, just tell'em who ya are :lol: That and $.50 will get ya the same respect you get here :o

Maybe they already know who he is and that's why they're expediting their case. :)

Hey I got extra points from laopo on this one... :D She thinks that the reason everything is going so fast must be the excellent job I did on the paperwork... :rolleyes: Please don't anyone wake her up... :lol:

:ph34r:

Great, now where's my NOA2? :happy2:

Did the Biometrics thingie for Removal of Conditions yesterday and on the form you fill out in the office before laopo went in there was a question I never remember being asked before on all the multitude of forms we have filled in... :blink:

What is your mother's first name??? :huh:

Wish you all the luck on the next communication about the removal of conditions, we appeared to have hit the fast lane with a 5 month turn around, but there are others who are eligible for filing for citizenship who haven't finished the same process. :)

Maybe I should have my wife call ML and tell her how fast she got her 10 year card, I'm sure one of our mods would then give us a nice thread explaining how she abuses him. :D

Wish you all the luck on the next communication about the removal of conditions, we appeared to have hit the fast lane with a 5 month turn around, but there are others who are eligible for filing for citizenship who haven't finished the same process. :cheering:

Maybe I should have my wife call ML and tell her how fast she got her 10 year card, I'm sure one of our mods would then give us a nice thread explaining how she abuses him. :cheering:

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

16 months and counting. I called USCIS 6 weeks ago and thay wrote an inquiery. I called yeasterday and they said I can't call them for two more weeks-then they can write another inquiery and in 60 more days I can call them again and do another another another.

Next week i have an infopass at my local (500 mile roundtrip) USCIS office. They will no doubt tell me how sorry they are for being so stupid and ask me for more money cuzz everthing is expired.