DOS says case is loaded

Charles,

Congratulations! Yeah, 9 months should be a walk in the park for you :lol:

Thanks for being so patient, I know what you went and are going through. You are a beacon for those who follow through the purgatory of ascending out of visa hell.

Best regards, my old friend,

Steve

Great to hear from ya Steve! Hope all is well. I'll send ya an email and do come catching up.

Best regards to you and your family as well,

Chawls

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charles,

Congratulations! Yeah, 9 months should be a walk in the park for you :angry:

Thanks for being so patient, I know what you went and are going through. You are a beacon for those who follow through the purgatory of ascending out of visa hell.

Steve

Steve, you and your lovely wife were beacons for us as we eagerly awaited our...er...ah... denial. :lol: I remember the day I read of Ying getting her visa...WHAT A GREAT DAY!!!

And it's gonna be like that pretty soon when Cuzin' Chawls' lil' sea flower...aka, Jane of the Jungle get her visa.!!

Ah, what da hell, what's 9 more months? It's only a mere 270 days and then a party. :rolleyes:

tsap seui

Charles,

Congratulations! Yeah, 9 months should be a walk in the park for you :)

Steve

Steve, you and your lovely wife were beacons for us as we eagerly awaited our...er...ah... denial. :P I remember the day I read of Ying getting her visa...WHAT A GREAT DAY!!!

And it's gonna be like that pretty soon when Cuzin' Chawls' lil' sea flower...aka, Jane of the Jungle get her visa.!!

Ah, what da hell, what's 9 more months? It's only a mere 270 days and then a party. ;)

tsap seui

Now Cuzin Tsap, there WILL be a party!! But whether it is in the USA or China remains to be seen. Only the VO knows for sure. :lol: Years ago I had the nickname "Alberto". So was this a preamble to Alberto VO5? :lol: Know whadda mean?

Steve, your visa experience really touched me. You went through Hell and finally became a victor. Yours was a truly bona fide relationship but yet you were dragged through the mud the same as Cuzin Tsap.

Here's to ya two guys! :blink: Some things are much stronger than GZ could ever imagine!!! ;)

I don't know whether to laugh or cry for you Chilton747!

At least you case is moving forward! So that's gotta be good news!

Smitty, I choose to laugh about it because cryin' don't do any gud!! :blahblah1: It will all work out in the wash and that's the way I see it. No matter what, the end of this process is near. And THAT'S the most important thing as far as the process goes. But what REALLY matters most is our love for each other and that will overcome all obstacles! After all, isn't that really what it is all about?

Chawls

Charles,

Steve

Steve, you and your lovely wife were beacons for us as we eagerly awaited our...er...ah... denial. :P I remember the day I read of Ying getting her visa...WHAT A GREAT DAY!!!

Ah, what da hell, what's 9 more months? It's only a mere 270 days and then a party. :yay:

tsap seui

Now Cuzin Tsap, there WILL be a party!! But whether it is in the USA or China remains to be seen. Only the VO knows for sure. :lol: Years ago I had the nickname "Alberto". So was this a preamble to Alberto VO5? :P Know whadda mean?

Steve, your visa experience really touched me. You went through Hell and finally became a victor. Yours was a truly bona fide relationship but yet you were dragged through the mud the same as Cuzin Tsap.

Here's to ya two guys! :) Some things are much stronger than GZ could ever imagine!!! ;)

Cuzin' George, you've been through the ringer yerself. You know what the REAL waiting is all about. Steve and Ying got the shit licked out of them by the bozos in GUZ but they made it through...now there's two piles of poop on the 5th floor of that awful building in Guangzhou that the VO's get to walk through everyday and Steve and Ying are where they want to be. :lol:

Ol' Chawls' Jungle Jane will do good at her interview, and it won't be too long now before all the wildlife, especially the birds, in Gawga will be living in FEAR!!!!!.

For us, it won't be until 2010 or 2011 before we even submit another application. Lawd only knows what our thinking will be at that time...either way, we will be together as a family living out a bona fide relationship ;) We don't need some american DOS false god passing judgement on, or for us, as to who we are. :lol: That whole affair was one of the biggest jokes I've ever seen in my life. :lol:

Peace at last

tsap seui

Edited by tsap seui (see edit history)

Charles,

Steve

Ah, what da hell, what's 9 more months? It's only a mere 270 days and then a party. :yay:

tsap seui

Now Cuzin Tsap, there WILL be a party!! But whether it is in the USA or China remains to be seen. Only the VO knows for sure. :lol: Years ago I had the nickname "Alberto". So was this a preamble to Alberto VO5? :lol: Know whadda mean?

Here's to ya two guys! :blink: Some things are much stronger than GZ could ever imagine!!! ;)

Cuzin' George, you've been through the ringer yerself. You know what the REAL waiting is all about. Steve and Ying got the shit licked out of them by the bozos in GUZ but they made it through...now there's two piles of poop on the 5th floor of that awful building in Guangzhou that the VO's get to walk through everyday and Steve and Ying are where they want to be. :P

Ol' Chawls' Jungle Jane will do good at her interview, and it won't be too long now before all the wildlife, especially the birds, in Gawga will be living in FEAR!!!!!.

For us, it won't be until 2010 or 2011 before we even submit another application. Lawd only knows what our thinking will be at that time...either way, we will be together as a family living out a bona fide relationship ;) We don't need some american DOS false god passing judgement on, or for us, as to who we are. :D That whole affair was one of the biggest jokes I've ever seen in my life. :lol:

Peace at last

tsap seui

http://funny-stuff.audio4fun.com/sound-eff...ad&id=18844

Open this in a new window! :lol: Seems I have concern of TPC. I gathered all the critters here and told them I wood look after them. I think they took the bait?????? :lol:

All dem critters within two miles of yore outhouse ain't gots a chance Cuzin' Chawls Richert!!! You done better face facts rat now!!

When Jane of the Jungle gets over here and starts screamin' that jungle call, climbin' trees for bird eggs, sittin' traps for the deer, and chasin' everything that is stupid enough to scurry about in the same forest that she is in...is gonna wind up on YORE plate for din-din.

The woods around yore house is gonna fall silent. Them critters ain't gots a chancet. I heard they were all sending letters and e-mails to the DOS askin' them to keep Jane in China. :romantic: :rain:

tsap seui

Me, on the other hand...I say....Aww, what's a few hundred deer and birds, I hope Jane gets one of them 2 or 3 question interviews and swings down a large vine to the fourth floor yellin' her best Tarzan yell. :)