Bus Explosions

I wonder what that B!TCH Sharon Stone and Richard Gere have to say about this.

"It's Karma, you know, for destroying the Tibetan culture. You know, it's just Karma for what they did to my friend, the big D."

Could be crazy Farmers/Migrant revolting, Tibetans(I thought they were all about peace?, or Islamic Chinese. I saw lots of Islamic Chinese while in Guangzhou.

Hmmm, never occurred to me that what was important about this was Sharon Stone and Richard Gere, but I'll give that some thought.

Yep. It's Hollywood's fault alright. :)

Ying was thinking about going back to China to take care of some business, but she is scared to death to go back during this time. Olympic time that is.

According to her sources in China, all Hell is breaking loose. Course she's only one Chinese woman out of oh so many, but I trust her intuition, information and integrity. Oh No! The three "I" words. :rolleyes:

Later,

Steve

Yes, Weiwei's sister has been asking her to come stay in Beijing for a few months and she could take an advanced English course but she's hesitant and I'd feel better if she stayed in Yingkou until the Olympics are over.

Ying was thinking about going back to China to take care of some business, but she is scared to death to go back during this time. Olympic time that is.

According to her sources in China, all Hell is breaking loose. Course she's only one Chinese woman out of oh so many, but I trust her intuition, information and integrity. Oh No! The three "I" words. :)

Later,

Steve

Yes, Weiwei's sister has been asking her to come stay in Beijing for a few months and she could take an advanced English course but she's hesitant and I'd feel better if she stayed in Yingkou until the Olympics are over.

Yeah, unless you're going for the Games themselves I'd say it would be better to wait til they're over. A lot of things will be easier to deal with then, IMHO.