NOA2 to Interview date seems to be getting quicker.

I've looked at the timelines for 2006 and 2007. Average time between NOA2 and the interview seemed to be about 5 or 6 months. But I look at some recent timelines and some people seem to be only taking about 3 or 4 months!

For those who received the NOA2 this year, when was your interview or when is your interview scheduled? Thanks!

My CR-1 and K3 were both approved early May this year and I chose to continue on with K3 only. As of today, no P3 yet, but per DHL, GZ had accepted the parcel on 7/10.

I went to ACH last week, a VO told me that my hubby's interview should be some time in October. From what resources the VO estimated the interview time I don't know, but I do hope it will be sooner.

I've looked at the timelines for 2006 and 2007. Average time between NOA2 and the interview seemed to be about 5 or 6 months. But I look at some recent timelines and some people seem to be only taking about 3 or 4 months!

For those who received the NOA2 this year, when was your interview or when is your interview scheduled? Thanks!

yes, i think its going quicker this year. for my case noa2 to interview is 3 3/4 months. good luck to you.

Welcome to CFL, nabeshin216!

Here is a link with more recent timelines that maybe helpful.... if you would like to take a look?

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...=29846&st=0

To answer your question... processing times appear to be speeding up at every step, or phase, right now...

Best of luck!

I know I have studied the timelines and ours seems to be going very fast in comparision.

How do you get on the timeline charts anyway. I have been working a lot at this new job and have not had as much time as I would like to be reading on here.

Guest Rob & Jin

yes, i think its going quicker this year. for my case noa2 to interview is 3 3/4 months. good luck to you.

YES alot of us got spanked :) ;) :o with a very long wait last year, glad to see its so fast now :)

Edited by Rob & Jin (see edit history)