Ok, I was planning on waiting for our trip here to end before I began praising Mr. Yang. However, I just can't! Hubby is also telling me to write about him now. Hehe.

When we first got here, Mr. Yang met us at the consulate and helped us with our bags. The room was not ready so he let us lounge around in his home while his wife and mom cleaned the room for us. They cleaned it so well and we came back took a shower. The next day Mr. Yang met us at 7:30 am and took us to the Shamian Physical Center to get hubby's medical. Mr. Yang patiently waited over an hour and a half for hubby to finish his medical and we all went back together. Today, Mr. Yang brought us a new bed because the one bed was kind of small for hubby and I (it was a twin I think).

After we came back to the hotel we found that Mr. Yang had brought us some nice fluffy pillows and also put a nice bamboo mat on the sofa for us to keep cool.

We were lounging around and Mr. Yang came by to check on us. At that time hubby was just going out to buy hand soap and tissue. Mr. Yang told us he had some soap in his home that he would bring down for us. Hubby went out to buy tissue and on the way he bumped into Mr. Yang! Mr. Yang had gone out to buy soap! Hubby came home looking a little teary eyed, and said he bumped into Mr. Yang buying soap while he was out buying tissue. Hubby was so moved and I almost cried! My mom really almost cried too! Hubby is still raging about how great Mr. Yang is and I totally agree!

Three cheers for Mr. Yang!!!! :toot: :surprise: :guitar: :cheering:

I must 2nd, 3rd and 4th that. The Yang's are the nicest people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting and my now wife, Fang, and I, owe Mr. and Mrs Yang, and his sister-in-law a world of gratitude for their help and kindness during our stay!!!!!

Thank you again Dear Yang's!!!! : )

Michael & Fang

Delray Beach, Florida

Edited by michaelt (see edit history)
Guest WenDylan

I must 2nd, 3rd and 4th that. The Yang's are the nicest people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting and my now wife, Fang, and I, owe Mr. and Mrs Yang, and his daughter-in-law a world of gratitude for their help and kindness during our stay!!!!!

Thank you again Dear Yang's!!!! : )

Michael & Fang

Delray Beach, Florida

Mr. Yang's is right next to my lao po's home. :P

I must agree with all said about Mr. Yang. He is really nice, helpful, resouceful, trustworthy and dependentable. I booked our return tickets remotely through him and he handled everything prefectly. The prices were very good compared to the ongoing market price. Two thumbs up.

ahhh i never got to meet them...but as much as everyone says they sound like great people!! we stayed at the hotel near by (its right acroos from the 7-11) shoot i forgot the name...i think imperial hotel or something....so we were close enough but still i wish i would have had the chance to meet them!

He's also good at email. We recently emailed him about a possible interview this Autumn, and he was very helpful. Looking forward to meeting them. :yahoo:

Ok, I was planning on waiting for our trip here to end before I began praising Mr. Yang. However, I just can't! Hubby is also telling me to write about him now. Hehe.

When we first got here, Mr. Yang met us at the consulate and helped us with our bags. The room was not ready so he let us lounge around in his home while his wife and mom cleaned the room for us. They cleaned it so well and we came back took a shower. The next day Mr. Yang met us at 7:30 am and took us to the Shamian Physical Center to get hubby's medical. Mr. Yang patiently waited over an hour and a half for hubby to finish his medical and we all went back together. Today, Mr. Yang brought us a new bed because the one bed was kind of small for hubby and I (it was a twin I think).

After we came back to the hotel we found that Mr. Yang had brought us some nice fluffy pillows and also put a nice bamboo mat on the sofa for us to keep cool.

We were lounging around and Mr. Yang came by to check on us. At that time hubby was just going out to buy hand soap and tissue. Mr. Yang told us he had some soap in his home that he would bring down for us. Hubby went out to buy tissue and on the way he bumped into Mr. Yang! Mr. Yang had gone out to buy soap! Hubby came home looking a little teary eyed, and said he bumped into Mr. Yang buying soap while he was out buying tissue. Hubby was so moved and I almost cried! My mom really almost cried too! Hubby is still raging about how great Mr. Yang is and I totally agree!

Three cheers for Mr. Yang!!!! :toot: :) :) :cheering:

We will be arriving there tomorrow afternoon. We are going there solely because of all the recommendations that we received from here. Maybe I will see some fellow CFL'rs.

My fiancee and I will not be there until August 10 with August 19 interview. Good luck and best wishes!

We also based our decision on this thread. We are finding good hospitality BEFORE we even get there.

;) :blink:

Michael and YaJing