Pink After a Long Waiting

:) :) :sosad: :Dah:

I would like to tell all of the CFL members that how much I should thank you for your wonderful support. My wife got the so precious PINK after our such long waiting! I should say that this website has benefited us so much that the information we have got from the other members is so valuable and absolutely necessary.

We have waited for almost three years and our previous case has been denied. I will poste the details of her interview later. Here, I should also tell the other members who are still waiting for their beloved ones, DO NOT GIVE UP! PREPARE EVERY EVIDENCE AS YOU CAN, THEN EVENTUALLY, YOU WILL GET THE PINK YOU DESERVE.

Thank you from our hearts!

Dong

:) :) :sosad: :Dah:

I would like to tell all of the CFL members that how much I should thank you for your wonderful support. My wife got the so precious PINK after our such long waiting! I should say that this website has benefited us so much that the information we have got from the other members is so valuable and absolutely necessary.

We have waited for almost three years and our previous case has been denied. I will poste the details of her interview later. Here, I should also tell the other members who are still waiting for their beloved ones, DO NOT GIVE UP! PREPARE EVERY EVIDENCE AS YOU CAN, THEN EVENTUALLY, YOU WILL GET THE PINK YOU DESERVE.

Thank you from our hearts!

Dong

Congratulations!

Thanks for the encourage.

Lucy