From Nanning

I've never been so touched by people whose lives were so hard, yet they would happily and without a thought literally give you the shirt off their back.

tsap seui

That is so true, Tsap. But, the real truth is that they know that you would do or have done the same for them. And, thus, you are family now and nothing comes before family.

Yep, it's all about family. It's hard to do to my 21 year old daughter, and I often talk to he about this, but later next year I will move to be with my China family in our home there. Part of my delay to move is my desire to help my daughter through her last year of college and to see her walk that stage...I'll have a bath towel with me as I think of what that poor kid went through to get to this point, and yet still be on the National Honor Society. :clapping:

I tell my daughter I may be back in 2011 or so, if the DOS allows it :whistling:

Please keep writing as is with Jesse, lot's of us get more insight from the ones that are over there, or have visited, in a capacity other than...I met this woman, blah blah blah :cheering: Been there, done that :clapping:

Thanks again,

tsap seui

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did it. Thanks for sharing the stories and photos. :P

Didn't realize that you are back to CA already, I wonder where the first part of your stories is. I bet Leiqin was really excited to see all of her family and friends after so many years away from home.

You and Leiqin are truly inspiration for us. Thanks for sharing all your stories. I think that both of you want to give more and take less while both of you feel that you have taken more than given.

This is Mingli with her fiance (front right). She is a young (23 yo) Nanning woman whom I started a penpal relationship with 3 years ago.

I am not certain, but it appears that she's giving some sort of secret Chinese gangsta sign here.

http://i37.tinypic.com/56yc7.jpg

Do any of you homies know what her sign says?

Edited by Dennis143 (see edit history)
Guest ShaQuaNew

I must be really out of touch with CFL lately. Got to come back read the thread before much more pages are added on.

Have a nice time, Dennis!

I look forward to my time in China which is coming up.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

:blush: