Red flag list ?

I was wondering if a list of possible red flags has been posted on CFL ? I searched for it but couldn't find anything. I have seen some charts on here and was wondering if anyone thought about a chart for reasons blue and white slips have been given.

Hi Scott - don't have THE answer for you - but -

go to The Google over at www.google.com

and enter in the seach box:

site:candleforlove.com red flag

Good Luck !

Hi Scott - don't have THE answer for you - but -

go to The Google over at www.google.com

and enter in the seach box:

site:candleforlove.com red flag

Good Luck !

I did that but I didn't look at all of the google pages of links. The search on CFL isn't always the best. I was just thinking of something that might help others. I might see if I could make a list (would take a little time) and post what I find.

I was wondering if a list of possible red flags has been posted on CFL ? I searched for it but couldn't find anything. I have seen some charts on here and was wondering if anyone thought about a chart for reasons blue and white slips have been given.

Scott: I do not remember the exact location. But it is in an article sited here, and written by a lawyer either Ellis or Bala (Balla?)

I am sorry to see that you got a blue slip. You might have seen my posts. I got blue as well and I am on AP. At this point, just give them what they asked for, and there is nothing much else you can do. As a matter of fact, they even refused to see my Instant Messaging, more photos together, Wester Union receipts, etc. They already new what they are going to do. but they will not tell us.

For your curiousity, I can give you examples of some red flags. But their presence will not make you not get the visa or their absence will not assure you a visa either.

Some of the red flags are as follows:

1. A very short period between your past divorce and the start of the new relationship.

2. The same senario for your wife/gf

3. Your wife can not speak your language, you can not speak her language ! How do you communicate?

4. You and your wife work in the same company either in China and/or the US

5. Transfer of large amout of money from one side to the other.

6. a new job for either of you after the "relationship"

7. The cosigner is a suspecious third party

and many many more.

I think it is safe to say that the white slippers for the most part never find out the reasons. This is my case. It has been 2 years this August and still no reasons other than those I have conjectured in my mind. There are some here that have learned the reasons for the denial and overcame successfully. But I am willing to say that there are a large part that never know. I know of others in the same circumstance.

Red flags for white slips? Information on this would be limited.

This is a possible red flag for Chinese Petitionar: If you have "family" in China or if she has "family" in USA.

"Family" I assume is defined as relatives and cousins, not immediate family such as parents or siblings.

I received a blue slip on pick up and I can only assume that we ended up with the blue because of "Family" in China and America.

Then again, she has cousins and I have cousins that married someone from China and they had no problem with Guangzhou. But they also told me I should have not put down that I met her through "family" on the application as it would raise a possible red flag. I said I am going to put down exactly how I met her and not lie. Well, that's what I get for being honest and saying I met her through her uncle in America. We ended up with the blue slip.

I have a big question about, why we are not required to send any finance proof of the petitionor before the interview? the finance is a very important part, but the embassy requires us to take that with us until the end. Don't they want to know this beforehand? so confused:(

I have a big question about, why we are not required to send any finance proof of the petitionor before the interview? the finance is a very important part, but the embassy requires us to take that with us until the end. Don't they want to know this beforehand? so confused:(

I applied for CR-1 visa. I submitted the financial proof, right here in the US, much before the interview. It is a surprice to me why it should be different for K-1 and/or K-3 visas.

Ken88

I applied for CR-1 visa. I submitted the financial proof, right here in the US, much before the interview. It is a surprice to me why it should be different for K-1 and/or K-3 visas.

Ken88

For I129 for K1, they didn't require finance stuff.

If your fiance let's you take her on an all-day shopping spree on your dime,brings along a "son" who tries to extort money from you, threatens to kill you, pulls a knife on you, attacks you and ends up with a broken elbow and crippled knee for his effort...she just may be a scammer. :)