Not in system yet

Okay, received date on all three[i-131,I-765 and I-485] I-797Cs was 5/1/08. Bios taken and got the transfer notice to CSC on 6/11/08. As of today I can't get info on EAD and AP online. I know I'm obtuse, but aren't the three petitions dealt with separately?

george,

Our I-485 was posted swiftly into their computer and we tracked it's course until we received our GC. Our I-131 and I-765 did not hit their computer for us to track until just a couple of days before approval on each. Not to worry since all was received at the same time as your I-485. I'm sure when you do see it posted on the site, the documents will be in the mail shortly thereafter.

Clayton

Edited by clayton2103 (see edit history)

Well, if it makes you worry any less, I received my I-485 notice date April 12 along with my wife's I-765 and just as you, it's also been transferred to CSC since June 9th where it was transferred to National benefits center but later received notice that it was then transferred to California service center on June 19th where it now sits in pending status......

Just as you , my wife's EAD has yet to be updated so don't worry. I think were about in the same itme frame. If I hear any news I'll be obliged to post it and let you know!!

Okay, received date on all three[i-131,I-765 and I-485] I-797Cs was 5/1/08. Bios taken and got the transfer notice to CSC on 6/11/08. As of today I can't get info on EAD and AP online. I know I'm obtuse, but aren't the three petitions dealt with separately?

I would too but I already very well know as do others how USCIS loves playing with people's lives... I would think they would get off their lazy asses and input the information... who knows... maybe I'm being a bit fiery but it's my feeling. Anyway, that's my opinion! :lol:

That's what I was thinking. Eventually something will happen. But I thought AP and EAD would have at least been in the system by now.

Okay, now I'm starting to worry[just a little]. Going on 60 days and still nothing online. Tried calling 800-375-5283# and all that's there is automated. Didn't I see another # somewhere? Ya know where ya talk to a person. What good is a phone # to ask " if you are concerned that your petitions may have been seperated" if it isn't one of the options? Oh, for a minute I forgot who I was dealing with :lol:

Okay, now I'm starting to worry[just a little]. Going on 60 days and still nothing online. Tried calling 800-375-5283# and all that's there is automated. Didn't I see another # somewhere? Ya know where ya talk to a person. What good is a phone # to ask " if you are concerned that your petitions may have been seperated" if it isn't one of the options? Oh, for a minute I forgot who I was dealing with :lol:

Yeah there's a person there - I just talked to her a couple of weeks ago. But they won't be able to tell you anything you don't already know. Don't remember what I pressed, unless it was "0"

Okay, now I'm starting to worry[just a little]. Going on 60 days and still nothing online. Tried calling 800-375-5283# and all that's there is automated. Didn't I see another # somewhere? Ya know where ya talk to a person. What good is a phone # to ask " if you are concerned that your petitions may have been seperated" if it isn't one of the options? Oh, for a minute I forgot who I was dealing with :angry:

Yeah there's a person there - I just talked to her a couple of weeks ago. But they won't be able to tell you anything you don't already know. Don't remember what I pressed, unless it was "0"

To put georgeandli's worries to rest, it matters not whether the case is on line or not. It doesn't mean a thing! It could be many months before it shows up if it ever does! So don't worry about it. Just keep check on your mailings, your I-797's sent to you by the USCIS and you can call for updates or you can even mail them a letter of concern. So in the meantime, just relax and ride the big wave!!! :)

-GOOD LUCK

samsong, I'm sorry but I don't share your optimism. If things run out of "typical processing time", it's time to get a human involved. Especially if "they" don't have a record of it. JMHO. There could be a rip-current in that wave :angry:

samsong, I'm sorry but I don't share your optimism. If things run out of "typical processing time", it's time to get a human involved. Especially if "they" don't have a record of it. JMHO. There could be a rip-current in that wave :angry:

As of Sept. 11, you will be over the "Official Processing time". You may be able to get an EAD stamp in her passport at that time and/or an "emergency" AP

I thought I'd let you know we just received word on our EAD , maybe your application is coming up :)

samsong, I'm sorry but I don't share your optimism. If things run out of "typical processing time", it's time to get a human involved. Especially if "they" don't have a record of it. JMHO. There could be a rip-current in that wave :D