who else has interview for late july or early august?

are there any fellow cfl members who will be in guz around this time for the interview? i will be in guz from july 24th until august 3rd or somewhere thereabouts.

I will be flying out of chicago on the 24th....arriving Xi'an on the 25th.....help my lady get all her things for the interview together and fly to GUZ on the 27th...i plan on going to ach on the 28th....staying at the Yangs...our interview date is the 31st of july.....barring no complications, are hoping to recieve the visa the following monday or tuesday and then back to Xi'an....pack up, have farewell dinners and then get outta Dodge

Edited by steveandrong (see edit history)
Guest Mike and Lily

are there any fellow cfl members who will be in guz around this time for the interview? i will be in guz from july 24th until august 3rd or somewhere thereabouts.

I will be flying out of chicago on the 24th....arriving Xi'an on the 25th.....help my lady get all her things for the interview together and fly to GUZ on the 27th...i plan on going to ach on the 28th....staying at the Yangs...our interview date is the 31st of july.....barring no complications, are hoping to recieve the visa the following monday or tuesday and then back to Xi'an....pack up, have farewell dinners and then get outta Dodge

We'll be arriving in GUZ on Aug. 3. Maybe we will pass each other in Baiyun airport! :blink:

thats great. our interview is also on the 31st and we will be staying at the yangs as well. i look forward to meeting you and your honey. :blink:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, I am at the Yang's right now and there seems to be several others that are in town for interviews at the same time. If anyone is here I would love to get together for a beer or something and I am sure Wang Zhuo would love to meet some other great ladies to talk to.

Joshua