American breakfast or Chinese breakfast?

Guest lilac6451

Something needs to be clarified.

The something I put in my postings is not something you are talking about like fishing, watching TV. You are not smart enough to understand me. :ph34r:

See, some guys have already turned blue by my postings.

I'm not smart enough to understand you?? May I please see your PhD?

Hi, you cant beat me there. I have one PhD in Education, one master degree in Curriculum, one bachelor's degree in language and one in Chinese. :stupid:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lilac6451

I guess I should take English classes. :ph34r:

ÎÒÊǷdz£ÓÞ±¿µÄ! :stupid:

You wrote the Chinese wrong. It should've been:

ÎÒÌ«±¿ÁË!

You cant use "ÊÇ¡° when the predicative is adjective, a common mistake by Americans learning Chinese

That proves my point! ;)

You need take Chinese lessons ;)

Guest Mike and Lily

I guess I should take English classes. :ph34r:

我是非常愚笨的! :stupid:

You wrote the Chinese wrong. It should've been:

我太笨了!

You cant use "是“ when the predicative is adjective, a common mistake by Americans learning Chinese

That proves my point! ;)

You need take Chinese lessons ;)

五十步笑百步!你应该去学中文。

Edited by Mike and Lily (see edit history)

tsap, I'm grandfathered in. Just STUPID enough to be real. Trigg, I bow in your direction. You've been through the grinder in more ways than one. By the way, where is my conformation as Secretary of Propaganda? Hope the fish are jumping in the boat!

The something I put in my postings is not something you are talking about like fishing, watching TV. You are not smart enough to understand me. ;)

Hi, you cant beat me there. I have one PhD in Education, one master degree in Curriculum, one bachelor's degree in language and one in Chinese. :threeques:

Then you will understand that I am smart enough to understand you as I have a multi major bachelors in psych/soc/bio/crim-Masters in School Psych and a PhD in Clinical.

Guest Mike and Lily

The something I put in my postings is not something you are talking about like fishing, watching TV. You are not smart enough to understand me. ;)

Hi, you cant beat me there. I have one PhD in Education, one master degree in Curriculum, one bachelor's degree in language and one in Chinese. :threeques:

Then you will understand that I am smart enough to understand you as I have a multi major bachelors in psych/soc/bio/crim-Masters in School Psych and a PhD in Clinical.

You'll probably be smart enough to understand her when you get your PhD in parapsychology or she writes her posts in Chinese so we can understand her meaning better!

Your posting was Crystal clear to me and you made some very valid points...dang it and I have NO PhD :threeques:

My Liangliang never got up early enough for breakfast (guess I shouldn't have kept her up so late). So she never fixed my breakfast, heck I normally don't eat breakfast, just coffee. Mostly because I don't sleep much (3-5 hours a night for weeks at a time before crashing hard) She did cook lunch and dinner. I did cook breakfast for her more than a few times, she liked pancakes, egg sandwiches best and eggs sunny side up (she would eat all around the yoke then suck the yoke out, dangest thing I've ever seen) .. . She like the pancakes so much that she had me show her how to made them, so when she went home she could cook for her mother. Now she would try anything that I made or ordered for her. Even if she didn't like what was in front of her she made a great effort to eat it and tell me she liked it(later I learned when she was just being nice). Now me, I'll eat almost anything that put in front of me..I just like food, I have eaten snake, dog, horse and somethings I have no clue what it was. There is one thing that I wouldn't be eating anytime soon...chicken feet..you just don't know were those things have been..

I think there is some kind of arguement going on here. This topic has turned into something else instead of American breakfast or Chinese breakfast.

You must admit, a lot of guys here dont like the reality check until it is too late.

As a woman, and a Chinese myself, I can read very obvious that Ken's wife doesnt like him, not American breakfast. I will tell you guys why. Because in Chinese culture, if a woman married a man willingly and happily, she will like everything her husband likes, at least she will not say anything or do anything in a confrontedly way to her husband. Unfortunately, she is doing that to him.

So you guys, just want to say everything is peaches and cream even if there is a red flag.

Some people actually are acting in a mean way unintentionally because instead of helping Ken realize the truth and remind him to do more communication with his wife in order to solve all the future problems, you just hide all from him.

So what will be the consequences? After spending tons of money and energy to bring her here, she might disappear in the airport, another missing wife. Is that what you want to happen to him?

I dont want to offend anyone. Maybe, I am wrong, because miracle does happen, doesnt it?

Hello Ms lilac:

I don't think that you should become the unauthorized staff psychiatrist or fortune teller for CFL members, and create hell here !

You may know a thing or two about China, but you have not learned a thing about US culture. It is highly impolite and rude to tell someone's face in front of several hundred strangers that you two do not like each other and you will have a divorce in 1-2 years, even if that is true. Here, you do not even know us and you make a prediction ! It is outrageous ! !

I am sure that you had a divorce. How did that happen, the fortune telling person? Your husband had a divorce. How could you trust him? He could divorce you next year! How do you know?

If I say that I am a fortune telling gypsy, and you two are going to die in a car accident within one year, would that make you happy knowing the reality in advance, or would that affect you in any other way regarless of the fact that it is true or not.

Would you look at your husband and say " Honey, you are wearing red today. It represents blood. You will bleed to death today", even if it going to be true?

Do I need to say any more?

I think there is some kind of arguement going on here. This topic has turned into something else instead of American breakfast or Chinese breakfast.

You must admit, a lot of guys here dont like the reality check until it is too late.

As a woman, and a Chinese myself, I can read very obvious that Ken's wife doesnt like him, not American breakfast. I will tell you guys why. Because in Chinese culture, if a woman married a man willingly and happily, she will like everything her husband likes, at least she will not say anything or do anything in a confrontedly way to her husband. Unfortunately, she is doing that to him.

So you guys, just want to say everything is peaches and cream even if there is a red flag.

Some people actually are acting in a mean way unintentionally because instead of helping Ken realize the truth and remind him to do more communication with his wife in order to solve all the future problems, you just hide all from him.

So what will be the consequences? After spending tons of money and energy to bring her here, she might disappear in the airport, another missing wife. Is that what you want to happen to him?

I dont want to offend anyone. Maybe, I am wrong, because miracle does happen, doesnt it?

Hello Ms lilac:

I don't think that you should become the unauthorized staff psychiatrist or fortune teller for CFL members, and create hell here !

You may know a thing or two about China, but you have not learned a thing about US culture. It is highly impolite and rude to tell someone's face in front of several hundred strangers that you two do not like each other and you will have a divorce in 1-2 years, even if that is true. Here, you do not even know us and you make a prediction ! It is outrageous ! !

I am sure that you had a divorce. How did that happen, the fortune telling person? Your husband had a divorce. How could you trust him? He could divorce you next year! How do you know?

If I say that I am a fortune telling gypsy, and you two are going to die in a car accident within one year, would that make you happy knowing the reality in advance, or would that affect you in any other way regarless of the fact that it is true or not.

Would you look at your husband and say " Honey, you are wearing red today. It represents blood. You will bleed to death today", even if it going to be true?

This is where east meets west? :lol:

The something I put in my postings is not something you are talking about like fishing, watching TV. You are not smart enough to understand me. :D

Hi, you cant beat me there. I have one PhD in Education, one master degree in Curriculum, one bachelor's degree in language and one in Chinese. :rotfl:

WOW!!!!!

What do you do for fun! :)

Hello Ms lilac:

I don't think she said anything bad, all she did was express her opinion. Isn't that what we are all here for? To listen and understand from both sides of the track. We all have opinions so if you don't like what people say, I guess don't write the post. Like the old saying,"if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen"

Guest lilac6451

Hello Ms lilac:

:rotfl: :D :) :P ;)