The EMS tracking shows the package arrived. I e-mailed GZ but they replied that it has not yet been received.

Is this similar to the NVC - GUZ stage where the packet has arrived in some mailroom but not yet picked up and logged into the computer or is something off here?

Thanks.

The EMS tracking shows the package arrived. I e-mailed GZ but they replied that it has not yet been received.

Is this similar to the NVC - GUZ stage where the packet has arrived in some mailroom but not yet picked up and logged into the computer or is something off here?

Thanks.

they only pick up their mail about twice a week. you should be eligible for interview about 3 weeks after you send the p-3. hope this helps. good luck.

Edited by dale7570 (see edit history)

Thanks.

I'm sorry, but I don't know how to get an "EMS" tracking number? Can anyone help? Sorry for the dumb question, thanks!

Thanks.

I'm sorry, but I don't know how to get an "EMS" tracking number? Can anyone help? Sorry for the dumb question, thanks!

EMS is an international postal Express Mail Service offered by postal-administration members of the Universal Postal Union (UPU). The UPU, a specialized agency of the United Nations, promotes the harmonization of postal services worldwide.

They have a website, wherein you can enter the tracking number to check on the status of a given item.

The EMS number is generated and a receipt provided, at the time the item is mailed/entered into the system, by the client.

For us, it was P-3 received on the 14th, returned on the 15th, EMS delivery confirmation at Shamian Is. on the 16th, and then P-3 processed by GUZ on the 30th of the month, 14 days in processing.

Edited by rogerinca (see edit history)

Thanks.

EMS is an international postal Express Mail Service offered by postal-administration members of the Universal Postal Union (UPU). The UPU, a specialized agency of the United Nations, promotes the harmonization of postal services worldwide.

They have a website, wherein you can enter the tracking number to check on the status of a given item.

The EMS number is generated and a receipt provided, at the time the item is mailed/entered into the system, by the client.

For us, it was P-3 received on the 14th, returned on the 15th, EMS delivery confirmation at Shamian Is. on the 16th, and then P-3 processed by GUZ on the 30th of the month, 14 days in processing.

Oh, I see, thanks

Thanks.

they only pick up their mail about twice a week. you should be eligible for interview about 3 weeks after you send the p-3. hope this helps. good luck.

Thanks for the information.

• 3 weeks later...

What is the website where you can track the EMS package?

Thanks!

What is the website where you can track the EMS package?

Thanks!

here is the link bill. http://www.ems.com.cn/qcgzOutQueryAction.d...ode=gotoSearchE