Interview Results - PINK

Congradulations..Jing Quan..... :worthy:

About question #6

6) What do your SO do for loving?

Kind of an inappropriate question and if that is really what he asked..than it is none of his Business.... :lol:

So how did An answer this question??

Tom and Ling

I guess the VO was trying to verify if this was a real 'boner-fide' relationship

Guest Rob & Jin
Congradulations..Jing Quan..... :yay:

About question #6

Kind of an inappropriate question and if that is really what he asked..than it is none of his Business.... :lol:

Tom and Ling

I guess the VO was trying to verify if this was a real 'boner-fide' relationship

:lol: :crazy: :crazy:

what was the answer :lol:

Thank you all for your congratulations. We plan to go back to the States in a month after spending sometime with the families for celebrations and receptions.

Wow!!!! An and you should celebrate the next few days, when are you both coming back to the states?

Congratulations !!!!!

Her answer was University Professor. The VO was happy with it. :)

Congradulations..Jing Quan..... :D

About question #6

Kind of an inappropriate question and if that is really what he asked..than it is none of his Business.... :D

Tom and Ling

;) :jump: :rotfl:

what was the answer :)

I think it was a miss typed error...Loving was supposed to be living...

but I can imagine them saying it...

CONGRATULATIONS to the both of you. May you have a great life in the US.

My SO will be here on the 29th of June so I am finally finishing the last of the remodel and cleaning. The landscape is finally finishing. Wow, I am getting excited for her arrival.

Wish you the best

Jim n Cherry

Congrats Jing & An!!!

:ph34r::yahoo::lol::yahoo::o:yahoo::P

Li said she talked to you. We are very happy for you.

We are leaving Guangzhou in the morning. I would like to have spent some time with you. However, I have not been feeling up-to-par since before we got here. I think the emotional extremes, the heat, the humidity, and the tropical storm took their toll on this old man. I've been out-of-it for a couple days.

BTW: I got a chuckle out of your typo too. (Even though I am fluent in typonese.) :eyebrow:

Richard and Li,

That's OK. Feel better soon and happy journey home.

The emotional extremes, the heat, the humidity, and the tropical storm

are well put it for almost all of us these days.

Congrats Jing & An!!!

:clapping::yahoo::clapping::yahoo::clapping::yahoo::clapping:

Li said she talked to you. We are very happy for you.

We are leaving Guangzhou in the morning. I would like to have spent some time with you. However, I have not been feeling up-to-par since before we got here. I think the emotional extremes, the heat, the humidity, and the tropical storm took their toll on this old man. I've been out-of-it for a couple days.

BTW: I got a chuckle out of your typo too. (Even though I am fluent in typonese.) :eyebrow: