Credzba interview details

As Richard posted for me we got pink after my wife answered 11 questions.

Before interview my wife was asked:

a) Have you visited Hong Kong, Maccau, or USA.

B) Are you a member of the communist party.

The interview was asked:

1) How did you met your husband

2) When did your relationship with your husband begin.

(Note: my wife made him repeat it 4 times, finally our daughter said it in chinese to her mom. The problem wasn't that my wife didn't understand the english, but rather in her nervous state, she thought he asked when did you first have "relations" with your husband :))

3) When did your husband first visit china

4) how many times did you husband visit.

5) have you been to the USA

6) How long was his first visit (My first visit was scheduled for 3 weeks, but cut short due to a family emergency)

7) How many children does your husband have

8) Where is (our daughter)s father?

9) What does the I do for job

10) What does my wife do for job.

11) Have we had wedding ceremony yet

Thats the summary.

Then we went to Tian Yu apartments. We made arrangements with Yang Jia Hua to mail our pasports and packages to our home in Suzhou.

For a small fee he agreed.

We had brought with us an EMS mailing label and we addressed it to our home to ensure no mailing mistakes. (wrote down the ems # so we could track it)

We then went to the post office, and paid them to mail out passports to Yang Jia Hua.

This will add about 1-2 days to the time until we actually have the passports and visas in our hands, but that is WAY better than sitting in Guangzhou while the typhoon comes in.

Thats our story, I can't wait to have the family in Austin.

(Note: my wife made him repeat it 4 times, finally our daughter said it in chinese to her mom. The problem wasn't that my wife didn't understand the english, but rather in her nervous state, she thought he asked when did you first have "relations" with your husband B))

:)

Congrats again!

It was a pleasure meeting you and your family. I hope there is an opportunity to see you again before too much time passes.

Best wishes,

Richard & Li

Credzba, I was very happy to see your lady get her visa. I'll bet you guys are walking on clouds from the sheer joy. Way to go!!!!

tsap seui

Final update on the mail re-routing.

Yang Jia Hua of Tian Yu apartments did a good job forwarding our visas.

Our interview was on monday, on wednesday our visas were delivered to Yang Jia Hua, and within hours he had called my wife to verify he had them and was mailing them.

The visas arrived at out apartment in Suzhou on friday evening.

Waiting 4 days instead of 2 is a little trouble, but really not bad.

We spent a total of 15 hours in Guangzhou.

I hope our visa journey can be instructive to someone, as for us it is time to start our lives.

Thanks to everyone here.

I will still check in from time to time.

Final update on the mail re-routing.

Yang Jia Hua of Tian Yu apartments did a good job forwarding our visas.

Our interview was on monday, on wednesday our visas were delivered to Yang Jia Hua, and within hours he had called my wife to verify he had them and was mailing them.

The visas arrived at out apartment in Suzhou on friday evening.

Waiting 4 days instead of 2 is a little trouble, but really not bad.

We spent a total of 15 hours in Guangzhou.

I hope our visa journey can be instructive to someone, as for us it is time to start our lives.

Thanks to everyone here.

I will still check in from time to time.

Thanks Credzba.........your visa journey had been quite helpful to me. :) I wish you the best of luck in your life's journey!