guz mailing p-4

• 4 weeks later...

apparently guz doesn't actually mail the p-4 on the day dos tells you. according to dos our p-4 was mailed on june 16th, however, it didn't show up on the ems tracking as being mailed until june 19th. hope this helps others anxiously awaiting their p-4.

Can you tell me the URL of where you checked the status of the EMS package?

apparently guz doesn't actually mail the p-4 on the day dos tells you. according to dos our p-4 was mailed on june 16th, however, it didn't show up on the ems tracking as being mailed until june 19th. hope this helps others anxiously awaiting their p-4.

Can you tell me the URL of where you checked the status of the EMS package?

here is the link bill. http://www.ems.com.cn/qcgzOutQueryAction.d...ode=gotoSearchE

dale,

Once the processing is complete it is entered into the DOS computers as being sent. At this point I assume that many P-4's are sitting in a box/boxes in GUZ for a couple of days or longer awaiting EMS to pick up or be delivered to EMS and this is when the tracking begins. Hence the delay. Just my guess though.

Clayton

I 'm still anxiuosly awaiting my NOA2 ;)

dale,

Once the processing is complete it is entered into the DOS computers as being sent. At this point I assume that many P-4's are sitting in a box/boxes in GUZ for a couple of days or longer awaiting EMS to pick up or be delivered to EMS and this is when the tracking begins. Hence the delay. Just my guess though.

Clayton

That's what happened to my petition at NVC, I heard the msg on the phone that my case was complete Jul 2, but it wasn't sent until 5 days later ;)

I 'm still anxiuosly awaiting my NOA2 :D

Hey Red, You need to start calling the politicians. Start with your congressman. After they respond back to you. Talk to Senator Feinstein's office. I did this and I think it helped move mine along. Did you know that she is on the Immigration Subcommittee?

I read a Q&A by a VO on the VJ website and he recommended it too. The squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Good luck, and let us know how it goes. ;)

I 'm still anxiuosly awaiting my NOA2 :D

Hey Red, You need to start calling the politicians. Start with your congressman. After they respond back to you. Talk to Senator Feinstein's office. I did this and I think it helped move mine along. Did you know that she is on the Immigration Subcommittee?

I read a Q&A by a VO on the VJ website and he recommended it too. The squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Good luck, and let us know how it goes. ;)

Hi Red it's me again. For some reason I was thinking you were from California. When you write to your senator contact the ones from your state, which I see is Indiana. Good luck.

I 'm still anxiuosly awaiting my NOA2 :blink:

Good luck, and let us know how it goes. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't do anything at this point, USCIS doesn't give you any answers until 30 days after they reach your processing date. And even then , they will submit a referrel to a Immigrations officer to look at it(they tell you to wait 60 days). I did check and CSC is processing petitions that were submitted Jan 2008.

USCIS will simply tell you that you won't be able to initiate a query with the agency until 30 days after your processing date is past.

A Senator or Congressman cannot pressure any goverment agency by law. But they will and do inquire on your behalf.

Be patient, it will happen unless you have problems(RFE's).

Hang tough, it will happen soon.

Edited by NewDay2006 (see edit history)