Interview Result 6/18/2008

Well I just want to thank everyone for all the help you have given to me on this process. I couldn't have done this so smoothly without your advices you had given me on the forms. thank you.

So on June 18, 2008 my finacee had her interview and the result is..............PINK!!!!!!!!!!.. yeah it went very well.

Process:

We arrived at 7am waited outside in this awful heat and humid air but all worth the wait. They finally let people in around 8am.

We arrived at the forth floor and she was sent up and I waited in the coffee lounge on the forth floor. By the way its 39rmb to sit there.

Then after 45 minutes she came down with a big smile and pink in her hand.

First she met a woman (chinese) asked some questions ( Have you been to US?, Have you been to Hong Kong?, Are you in the Communist Party?) Her answer is all NOOOO.. Then they ask have you applied this before? Then they took her finger prints.

Then she waited for her interview. At 9 am they all stand and swear a truths aloud together. An oath. all you military men should know about this.ha.

Then her interview, Questions:

1) What's yoru fiancees name?

2) Whats his job?

3) Where does he live?

4) When did you meet?

5) has he met yoru family? ( Then she showed some pictures)

6) Have you met his mom? ( She showed my moms plane ticket to come to Chine this month for our celebration)

7) Asked for my taxes.. I had a cosponsor, didn't want to see my step fathers info just mine, just asked who is my co-sponsor. he briefly looked over my taxes. She mentioned I was in college through those years so many salary is part-time, I work full time now and do side work in plumbing with my real father.

Thats about it, after she showed my moms plane ticket out cme the pink slip!!.

She showed all our photos, we made an album. from 2008 till 2006. She showed the news paper from her hometown where we took wedding photos and they put us in the news paper as advertisement cuz Im probably the only foreigner to use their services. haha

And thats about all she wrote. Thank you for everything and good luck to everyone in your future. Im sure I will post again and again as we come to America together to begin our greencard process and most importantly...life.