Tick Tock...Finally the Results:

WOW...YIPEE...YAHOO.... ;) :redblob: :cheering: :toot: :pash: :)

OK, here is how it went....

Rob and Nate, sorry Cherry was asked more questions...Cherry was so excited in telling me that she got "Pink" that she thought I said something else so here goes the interview process.

As they waited that dreadful wait upstairs, she was finally called to window number 25 at 11:15 am. A beautiful caucasion woman with long blonde hair and large eyes (her description) introduce herself in Chinese and ask for her passport. Cherry handed it to her and she asked if Cherry spoke English. She said Yes and smiles. VO smiles back.

VO's questions;

1. When and where did you meet your fiancee.

2. Which website?

3. When did you get a divorce?

4. Do you have any kids?

5. Does your fiancee have any kids?

6. Were you married before?

7. Why do you want to go to the US?

(as she told VO she will be going over to get married to me and then go to school to understand useful english and work for fiancee's company. The VO then said that your English is very good.

8. Can I see some pictures? Wow, you went everywhere.

9. She then gave her a list of the "Kitchen sink". Thank you

Handed her the pictures back and smiled and gave her the "Pink".

Congratulations... Total time: 3 minutes.

So here's the scoop on the VO that interviewed my La poa. When she described the lady to Mr Yang, he admired my La poa very much. He said that VO is a terrible lady and normally doesn't pass people. He hears too many people have problems with her. Mr Yang gave praise to her. Is this the famous VO we hear so much about. The lady with the bad news.

There was approximately 200 people there, today. Must be summer season and lot's of students. She said people staying at Mr Yangs received "Pinks" today. There are ladies there at Mr Yangs that have been waiting since 29th of May to get their Visa's and passport at the Postal center. One did receive theirs today. 14 days....

So the wait goes on...My fiancee is going to wait it out until she has that visa stamp in her hands...

By the way Nate, Cherry is staying at Mr Yangs tonight and is staying in the room that your Wenju was staying.

More later.......

Thank you CFL family and friends........My best wishes to the rest of you....Get that "Pink"...looks like they have loosened up with those "PINK".

Go get the "PINK" Aicecream. It's your turn.

JimnCherry

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!! :) ;) :cheering:

This is wonderful news !!!!! :redblob: :toot:

Best wishes to you both !!!!

Roger and Hongxia

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

This is great news! Reading your other posts made me all nervous! Hearing about you waiting made me feel like I was wating lol! Congratulations again, and best of luck with everything!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

This is great news! Reading your other posts made me all nervous! Hearing about you waiting made me feel like I was wating lol! Congratulations again, and best of luck with everything!!!

xiaofeizhu,

Thank you...sorry to kept you nervous...wait till your turn..

You will get your Pink on July 15...If I can help, let me know.

JimnCherry

MY FRIEND

CONGRADTULATIONS! HURRY!!! PINK!!! NOW CAN YOU STILL SLEEP? :0

Thanks for all your help also.

See you next year!

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii187/nhoe1957/artifices-08.gifhttp://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii187/nhoe1957/fireworks.gif

Aloha Nate,

Yes, next year, we will meet. Send me your address and phone number on the private mailbox. Need to send you something. Hey, maybe I will come to your wedding on the islands. If you have it on December, I'll bring the snow.. Just kidding. Thanks for your friendship throughout this ordeal. Hope to see Wenju with the "Pink" soon. Jingyuan said that Wenju can call anytime if she needs help before she comes to the US.

Looks like alot of "Blues" were handed out later in the day. Especially people from Shanghai. Is there a trend here....early people gets "Pink" and later people get"Blues" hmmmm.

Aia nô iâ `oe

E Hawai`i, e ku`u one hânau e,

O Hawai`i, o my sands-birth,

Ku`u home kulaiwi nei.

My home-native here.

`Oli nô au i nâ pono lani ou.

Rejoice indeed I in the hope-heavenly-your.

E Hawai`i, aloha e!

O Hawai'i , greetings of love!

Chat with you later my friend,

Congratulations, Wonderful trend. I'm up to bat next week (Thursday).

Ping and Yanyue left for Mr. Yang's today. They will start medical and pick me up Sunday morning. I hope the time from pink to pickup gets resolved. Let us know when you pick it up please.

Jay,

Have a safe trip and will you get that "Pink". We need to keep the "Pink" coming. We got a tracking number so that you will know when it is at the postal center. Looks like a possibility of getting it on Saturday. We will see.

Tell your Lao po to smile, be confident, and not to worry. We got one of the worst VO (according to Mr Yang) and got the "Pink". You will like the Yang family...very helpful.

The best to you.....

JimnCherry

Jay,

Have a safe trip and will you get that "Pink". We need to keep the "Pink" coming. We got a tracking number so that you will know when it is at the postal center. Looks like a possibility of getting it on Saturday. We will see.

Tell your Lao po to smile, be confident, and not to worry. We got one of the worst VO (according to Mr Yang) and got the "Pink". You will like the Yang family...very helpful.

The best to you.....

JimnCherry

Appreciate your good wishes Jim. Can't sleep... Just finished my sink.

14 inches of "up yours" just in case. :toot:

Wonderful News. Congrats. I wish the two of you nothing but the best life has to offer. Thanks for posting your results.

WOW...YIPEE...YAHOO.... :greenblob: :redblob: :cheering: :toot: :pash: :partytime2:

OK, here is how it went....

Rob and Nate, sorry Cherry was asked more questions...Cherry was so excited in telling me that she got "Pink" that she thought I said something else so here goes the interview process.

As they waited that dreadful wait upstairs, she was finally called to window number 25 at 11:15 am. A beautiful caucasion woman with long blonde hair and large eyes (her description) introduce herself in Chinese and ask for her passport. Cherry handed it to her and she asked if Cherry spoke English. She said Yes and smiles. VO smiles back.

VO's questions;

1. When and where did you meet your fiancee.

2. Which website?

3. When did you get a divorce?

4. Do you have any kids?

5. Does your fiancee have any kids?

6. Were you married before?

7. Why do you want to go to the US?

(as she told VO she will be going over to get married to me and then go to school to understand useful english and work for fiancee's company. The VO then said that your English is very good.

8. Can I see some pictures? Wow, you went everywhere.

9. She then gave her a list of the "Kitchen sink". Thank you

Handed her the pictures back and smiled and gave her the "Pink".

Congratulations... Total time: 3 minutes.

So here's the scoop on the VO that interviewed my La poa. When she described the lady to Mr Yang, he admired my La poa very much. He said that VO is a terrible lady and normally doesn't pass people. He hears too many people have problems with her. Mr Yang gave praise to her. Is this the famous VO we hear so much about. The lady with the bad news.

There was approximately 200 people there, today. Must be summer season and lot's of students. She said people staying at Mr Yangs received "Pinks" today. There are ladies there at Mr Yangs that have been waiting since 29th of May to get their Visa's and passport at the Postal center. One did receive theirs today. 14 days....

So the wait goes on...My fiancee is going to wait it out until she has that visa stamp in her hands...

By the way Nate, Cherry is staying at Mr Yangs tonight and is staying in the room that your Wenju was staying.

More later.......

Thank you CFL family and friends........My best wishes to the rest of you....Get that "Pink"...looks like they have loosened up with those "PINK".

Go get the "PINK" Aicecream. It's your turn.

JimnCherry

Jim, congratulations!

Cherry described her VO to you just as Ping described her VO to me - a beautiful caucasian woman with blonde hair. The use of the word Wow when looking at the photos was also the same. I haven't looked back at my post on the subject but I think it was also window 25.

Anyway, this is great news. Enjoy.