China builds plant to turn coal into barrels of oil

Guest Tony n Terrific

I agree with Senator Hatch, " We have as much oil in oil shale in Utah, Wyoming and Colorado as the rest of the world's oil combined. Liberals and environmentalists can talk all they want about wind, solar and geothermal - all of which I'm for - but last time I checked, planes, trains, trucks, ships and cars don't run on electricity. 98% of transportation fuel right now is oil. Ethanol is the only real alternative, and we're seeing that ethanol has major limitations.

It's pathetic. Environmentalists are very happy having us dependent on foreign oil. They're unhappy with us developing our own. What they forget to say is that shipping fuel all the way from the middle east has a big greenhouse gas footprint too."

Ya, those damned liberal greenies--It ain't american to be against ruining stuff even if that stuff is our very own world!! I hate it when they try to make big buisiness and gov be responsible. Everyone knows that profit comes way before the people and that our right to consume is much more important than conserving anything for those who may follow us.

Damned environmental buffoons!!!

Yeah! Who needs a planet anyway? Let our kids and grandkids figure out where they're gonna live and get clean water, we had to.

Effing tree huggers!

Ya know, at some point the civilian leaders of this fine country...with self serving idiotic senior military leader's tongues in one ear...special interest lobbyist's tongues in the other ear, and with enviros up their ass ticklin' their prostates...forgot about "We the people" and they dropped trouser and bent over for "We the Special Interest".

Anyone have a readin' on how long the forests in america will hold out when firewood once again becomes the source of fuel for trains, home heating, automobiles.....oh wait a minute...the enviros...Hmmmm, maybe yaw can burn enviros for fuel. :D

Me? I'm on the DOS's forced ex-pat relocation program. I'll be layin' over yonder in Chinatucky in a hammock smokin' me a handrolled (by Chairman Moe hisowndamnself) ceegar. ;) Thank ya Uncle Scam :D

tsap seui

I might just follow you over there myself also......

Just need a way to make me some money and none of that funny money stuff for me, no thank you.......

I agree with Senator Hatch, " We have as much oil in oil shale in Utah, Wyoming and Colorado as the rest of the world's oil combined. Liberals and environmentalists can talk all they want about wind, solar and geothermal - all of which I'm for - but last time I checked, planes, trains, trucks, ships and cars don't run on electricity. 98% of transportation fuel right now is oil. Ethanol is the only real alternative, and we're seeing that ethanol has major limitations.

It's pathetic. Environmentalists are very happy having us dependent on foreign oil. They're unhappy with us developing our own. What they forget to say is that shipping fuel all the way from the middle east has a big greenhouse gas footprint too."

Ya, those damned liberal greenies--It ain't american to be against ruining stuff even if that stuff is our very own world!! I hate it when they try to make big buisiness and gov be responsible. Everyone knows that profit comes way before the people and that our right to consume is much more important than conserving anything for those who may follow us.

Damned environmental buffoons!!!

Yeah! Who needs a planet anyway? Let our kids and grandkids figure out where they're gonna live and get clean water, we had to.

Effing tree huggers!

There is plenty of water to be had. Just need to send a few rockets up into deep space and drag back some of them there chunks of ice. Oh hell the greenies would complain about this too........