The Cadillac Incident at Hunan U...

Sounds like an average Saturday night here in the US.

Hell, this happens in my neighborhood every weekend!!

Ya know Mike, if you'd stop slappin those Bush/Cheney bumper stickers on your neighbor's cars, things would quiet down. :huh:

In my neighborhood everyone flipped over cars that had Kerry/Edwards bumper stickers. NOBODY would dare to put an Obama sticker on a car this time.

Ya know Mike, if you'd stop slappin those Bush/Cheney bumper stickers on your neighbor's cars, things would quiet down. ;)

In my neighborhood everyone flipped over cars that had Kerry/Edwards bumper stickers. NOBODY would dare to put an Obama sticker on a car this time.

Yeah, burned crosses in the yard and nooses hanging from trees is hell on property values ain't it? :sosad:

Ya know Mike, if you'd stop slappin those Bush/Cheney bumper stickers on your neighbor's cars, things would quiet down. ;)

Yeah, burned crosses in the yard and nooses hanging from trees is hell on property values ain't it? :sosad:

Not really, property value holds well around here. ;)

http://www.zonaeuropa.com/20080604_1.htm

Cadillacs, mistresses, beatings, spurned boyfriends, thugs, students smashing windows... :ph34r:

Hey the kid was just sticking up for himself for his pain of the cheating ass girlfriend. :D

Happens all over the world, don't it? :lol:

Of course she was leaving his drunk ass. Or was it her move first and then he got drunk? Oh well 'round & 'round we go.

Edited by SheLikesME? (see edit history)