The Gaokao...

I hate this gaokao. The people who live directly above and below us have students preparing for it. They are really bitchy! Laugh a little too loud and they come up or down stairs to tell us to shut the _ _ _ _ up. Move a chair and it squeaks across the floor after 7 pm and the people below are using their mop handles to tap the ceiling to signal us. I sympathize with the difficulty of it all, but our home has been reduced to hand signals so we don't talk to mess them up. LOL.

I hate this gaokao. The people who live directly above and below us have students preparing for it. They are really bitchy! Laugh a little too loud and they come up or down stairs to tell us to shut the _ _ _ _ up. Move a chair and it squeaks across the floor after 7 pm and the people below are using their mop handles to tap the ceiling to signal us. I sympathize with the difficulty of it all, but our home has been reduced to hand signals so we don't talk to mess them up. LOL.

It'll all be over soon Erika... :D

It'll all be over soon Erika... :P

10 million applicants for under 6 million vacancies. Survival of the fittest in a country with just too many people.

10 million applicants for under 6 million vacancies. Survival of the fittest in a country with just too many people.

In my time in 1982, colleges were so few that only 4% of the highschool students passed gaokao. Somehow I was among the 4% but my brain was severely damaged by the knowledge my teachers drilled into my head :lol: :D .

If I piss you guys off, don't take it person - it's gaokao syndrome or gaokao sequela :D :lol: