PINK IT IS !!!!!

Rog,

Ref: the POE at LAX, did you use the US side upon entry?

I remember back a long time ago when I drouf\gh my ex to the US for a visit, I sent her thru the non-immigrant side, when she could came with me on the US side.

Chris

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rob & Jin

Rog,

I remember back a long time ago when I drouf\gh my ex to the US for a visit, I sent her thru the non-immigrant side, when she could came with me on the US side.

Chris

Jin went throught the new immigrant line

More questions than at the interview, Asian American IO, very grumpy, gave everyone a hard time. :P

Rog,

Chris

Hi,

I just got home to the north state in the past hour, after 2.5 days in SoCal !!! The hotel I stayed at in Burbank wanted .69 per min for the internet, so I said screw that, I will wait until I get back home !! :unsure:

Everything is wonderful !! :D :D

I am still shell-shocked that it is finally over, after a one year wait, almost to the day, since filing the I-129F !!

I will make a post tonight in the POE forum on the entire experience out of GZ and into LAX !! ;)

Edited by rogerinca (see edit history)