Green Card?????

Just got this e-mail from USCIS:

Receipt Number: MSCXXXXXXXXXXX

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On May 23, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Might this be what we have been waiting for????....green card????

Guest Mike and Lily

It's the real deal! Now you can forget about the USCIS for the next 21 months. I hope you can find ways to fill the time.

Congratulations! :thank_you_so_much:

Just got this e-mail from USCIS:

Receipt Number: MSCXXXXXXXXXXX

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On May 23, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Might this be what we have been waiting for????....green card????

Sounds like your card. Congratulations.

Thank you all!!!! What a great way to end a frazzling week and start a 3 day weekend!!!!

Thanks for deciphering the great news for my sweet wife so I may share it at dinner tonight!!!! I better make it something special!!!!

:) :cheering: :cheering: CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

WOW!!! And we were celebrating only the arrival of Wen Li's "Welcome" letter!!! Hoping we to find the same notice you and Fang did soon. The letter states her GC should arrive within the next three weeks. I feel you are ahead of this schedule.

Once again, CONGRATS!!!....but we don't forgive you for not calling and telling us first! Seems we have to hear it through the grapevine or here on CFL! Lol.

Clayton & Wen Li

:) :cheering: :cheering: CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

WOW!!! And we were celebrating only the arrival of Wen Li's "Welcome" letter!!! Hoping we to find the same notice you and Fang did soon. The letter states her GC should arrive within the next three weeks. I feel you are ahead of this schedule.

Once again, CONGRATS!!!....but we don't forgive you for not calling and telling us first! Seems we have to hear it through the grapevine or here on CFL! Lol.

Clayton & Wen Li

Forgive me!!!! Posted here so quick to find out for sure, and then shared with Fang. Did not expect our good friends here to reply so fast!!!

Thanks for your nice wishes and know my sweet Fang and I are wishing you the same. : )

This just arrived via e-mail:

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

Same as yours..."60 days after completing ADIT".....cool

.....Fang has assured me to "NOT be afraid"..... : )

Edited by michaelt (see edit history)

Sorry I missed this Michael. Congrats! :) Don't be alarmed when it actually comes. It's not really green at all. ;) :D

Thank you Dave and all!!! Pretty exciting here!!! Is this daylight I'm seeing at the end of the tunnel or just someone with a flashlight messing with my head!!!!! : )

Sorry I missed this Michael. Congrats! :) Don't be alarmed when it actually comes. It's not really green at all. ;) :D

Thank you Dave and all!!! Pretty exciting here!!! Is this daylight I'm seeing at the end of the tunnel or just someone with a flashlight messing with my head!!!!! : )

Pure daylight me thinks. ;)